029600-Applications Consultant 2 - SAP FTM
• 5-9 years experience in SAP FI/CO with 2 end-to-end implementation projects
• Good functional experience in SAP Project Systems, FI/CO, CO-PA integrated with SD
• Exposure to any cross applications integration activities in end-to-end implementation project(s), for example: OTC, PTP, PS, ISU, BI etc.
• Experience conducting requirements gathering sessions independently
• Ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications and experience writing functional specifications for all PRICEFW objects
• Experience preparing master data mapping sheet, data conversion (LSMW/BDC/IDOC) strategies and executions
• Develop and conduct end user training as needed
• Provide day-to-day technical support to answer questions and resolve issues
• Ability to multi-task managing multiple projects and tasks at one time simultaneously
• Must be local to Houston or able to relocate Soft Skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to explain your technical design decisions to client
• Work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with Client and internal project teams
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various integration points of SAP ERP applications
• Time management skills are a must, as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena Responsibilities
• Support multiple programs and/or projects simultaneously, including projects with a high degree of complexity
• Conduct design sessions to gather requirements for custom development objects, guiding and leading the project teams, and secure design sign off
• PRICEFW functional spec writing and issue resolution during developments
• Build relationships and have direct access to project teams and customers to drive the design and completion of functional specifications
• Write Functional Specifications and capability to develop reusability of documents and technical solutions
• Preventive maintenance, calibration process, technical object management.
• Strong analytical, decision making and communications skills, both inbound and outbound
• Experience with Microsoft Visio, Excel or other design tools
• Experience with FUT and UAT test cycles - developing test scripts, executing testing and defect resolution
• Conduct training with core users, power users, end users and internal teams
• Level 1 and Level 2 training to the Client for acclimatizing them to SAP and better understanding of SAP processes and best practices
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law