029592-Engagement Director - QA
• Supervising a multilocational team of Business Intelligence and DW initiatives
• Responsible for end to end IT Project management in a complex multivendor, distributed delivery environment, managing large size Business Intelligence projects/programs.
• Defining, planning, tracking and managing the Business Intelligence software development and data quality projects both in Agile as well as Waterfall SDLC in a distributed delivery framework.
• Perform financial analysis/budgeting against the plan.
• Interact with Business users to understand their requirements and study existing application which need to be developed/modified further in consultation with onshore/offshore solution architects/Tech Leads; verify development work against designs.
• Conduct QA reviews and advise on solution architecture in the areas of Data warehousing, Reporting, Visualization, Analytics, and Big Data
• Managing project schedules and task details and utilize project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklists, and project scheduling software to delegate work responsibility.
• Analyze the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
• Facilitate steering and project governance meetings with the client IT leadership.
• Facilitate business prioritization meetings with the business leadership.
• Engage technical team members to collaborate on time-sensitive issues and articulate issues back to the client.
• Identifying, Grooming and Mentoring key resources and providing the direction required for meeting project objectives.
• Manage change and take active leadership in timely decision making
• Analyze risk and instigate avoidance activities
• Establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsible for initiating corrective action
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You operate at board level in multi-site engagements.
You are fully responsible for providing deliverables or service to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction.
You conduct client negotiations to agree terms for changes to the scope of the project or service, setting realistic expectations and ensuring commercial viability.
You manage your project or service teams, plan activities and monitor progress.
You ensure all project deliverables or services are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality.
You provide factual analysis of the project or service portfolio and the team’s performance and compliance to standard tools and processes.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 2 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be a master in Vendor Management, Transition Managment, Change Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Project Financials, KPI and Reporting.
• Should have strong negotiation
• Should be proficient in Quality Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law