• Is able to relate the Capgemini business plans to own area business plans
• Develops innovations • Keeps abreast of technology changes and their impacts in own sphere
• Develops and reuses practical solutions within own technology area
• Has a reasonable understanding of issues in managing a global business
• Provides material to assist in the communication of the vision to staff
• Undertakes analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, and produce an appropriate business and/or system design
• Assists in the construction and implementation aspects of delivery.
• Has a (deep) understanding of the business and business processes.
• Knows how business processes are integrated and their dependency upon / relations with ICT applications.
• Keeps up to date with trends and developments in all areas of Testing Lifecycle.
• Expertise in full project and delivery lifecycles and applies most appropriate methods to meet client needs.
• Creates, demonstrates, and communicates Testing Vision/Strategy
• Considers non-functional requirements
• Knowledge and understanding of development methodologies
• Speaks knowledgeably of relevant testing lifecycles during client discussions
• Makes effective use of Capgemini Knowledge Bases.
• Expertise in Test Tools, Test Environment configuration and management, and Test Data Management.
• Keeps up to date with trends and developments in all areas of Testing Infrastructure.
• Speaks knowledgeably of relevant testing Infrastructure during client discussions.
• Makes effective use of appropriate technical and testing expertise within Capgemini and its partners.
• Interprets business requirements, business processes, and technical architectures and designs, and uses them as basis for the testing solution
• Defines and analyses testing methods and advises on best fit solutions and techniques
• Expertise in verification and validation at all stages of the delivery lifecycle.
• Speaks knowledgeably of relevant testing methods and techniques during client discussions.
• Contributes to and develops good practice in testing techniques
• Expertise in Impacting and Estimation, Test Planning, Management, and Control.
• Appreciation of delivering in a commercial environment.
• Analyses the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develops plan to prevent them.
• Applies the disciplines of Configuration Management.
• Advocates and enables a philosophy for reuse.
• Speaks knowledgeably of relevant testing processes and management during client discussions.
• Has a detailed understanding and knowledge of architecture.
• Understands the architecture process and the role of the architect
• Understands the role of stakeholders and requirements.
• Knows how to communicate about architecture.
• Has knowledge of different methods and tools.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process.
Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services.
You are responsible under general supervision for the definition and execution of test scripts and accurate reporting of results, to ensure that the delivered solution meets specification.
You develop competence in specific areas of testing through training, development and experience.
You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law