029573-Senior Service Delivery Manager - Pega Project Manager
• Experienced in own area and shares experience with others
• Prioritizes and organizes own work and for others to deliver to agreed deadlines
• Constantly strives to improve processes and practices
• Delivers a clear, well-structured and concise argument to support an opinion
• Considers ‘the bigger picture’ when making decisions
• Adapts information/style to the audience and explains difficult issues clearly
• Anticipates potential objections and prepare case accordingly; influences others
• Implements effective recruitment strategies to build the organization to meet business objectives
• Strategically focuses people and resources to meet changing market requirements
• Makes optimum use of people and resources to achieve objectives
• Leads and motivates multi functional teams in dispersed or complex environments
• Uses skill as a role model to influence other individuals behavior and professional development
• Encourages co-operative team-working across the business
• Takes a high degree of responsibility and ownership of people issues, of direct and indirect reports alike
• Understands the political infrastructure of board level situations and operates accordingly
• Focuses on developing strategic partnerships with clients
• Establishes strong relationships in difficult, complex or political environments
• Proactively develops and implements efficiency improvements that can be implemented in a number of areas
• Settles large, complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client.
• Exhibits strong commercial management skills • Involved in the creation of own area business plan
• Works as part of a team or leads a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects.
• Ensures that the Capgemini negotiating team works and behaves in front of the client as a single entity with a common purpose.
• Understands the needs of the client and balances them with those of Capgemini to lead to win-win situations.
• Anticipates the negotiation tact of the client and deploys appropriate tactics.
• Settles small and large/complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client
• Recognizes when alternative perspectives are required, and facilitates appropriate meetings.
• Is aware of the legal and service implications in the drafting and reviewing of contracts, schedules and service level agreements.
• Develops/proposes solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations and align with the Group’s strategy
• Ensures forecast costs are fully understood at project start, and transition budgets are agreed with account team.
• Provides effective guidance for contract/SLA generation, to ensure agreements made with clients protect Capgemini's interests.
• Plans and manages transition activities to ensure service is not impacted while transitioning a function to an outsourcing supplier.
• Uses processes and procedures to address Risk Management, Change Management, Schedule Management, Quality Management, and other areas, as well as financial controls and resource controls governing the Transition.
• Builds awareness of HR processes, with focus towards new staff take on/Transition.
• Improves service quality and efficiency through all possible methods.
• Seeks out more efficient methods of working.
• Understands value of positive feedback and uses it appropriately.
• Raises ideas with a willingness to be challenged.
• Focuses on how to fix problems while avoiding repeats.
• Creates and maintains appropriate documentation for defined improvements.
• Tracks and prioritizes actions for maximum benefit.
• Identifies trends indicating potential problems .
• Understands and evaluates costs incurred in making changes.
Within each center the Service Delivery Senior Manager is responsible for the delivery of service for a Client and/or for a specific function within an Engagement, whether it be local or remote. The Service Delivery Senior Manager manages multiple delivery teams within one or across different Engagements.
Service Delivery Senior Manager is responsible for:
• meeting all service level agreements (SLAs),
• key performance indicators (KPIs),
• cost budgets
• contracted service
• quality improvements
• information security
He/she reports in these aspects to the local or remote Engagement Director/Manager. In case of remote reporting relationship, he/she maintains a local reporting for all other areas e.g. people matters, disciplinary actions, etc.
• Quallification: Bachelor's Degree
• Should be an experienced individual in Process, Negotiation, Transition Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law