029565-Managing Delivery Architect - Azure Data Architect
Azure architecture experience and experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Visual Studio Team Service , PaaS services
Azure Data Architect Job Description – US-based; (2 total)
Must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
The Microsoft Azure Practice is part of the Insights and Data Global Practice and has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. We continue to grow and need to add to our talented Microsoft team.
We expect you to have an experienced/expert knowledge of the Microsoft stack.
Expert knowledge of the following Azure cloud components is required:
- Data Warehouse
- Data Lake Store
- SQL Server 2016
Knowledge and experience with other Azure cloud components is preferred:
- Data Factory
- Data Catalog
- Event Hubs
- IoT Hub
- Stream Analytics
- Visual Studio
- Power BI
You will work within the Microsoft Azure team leading the development of Reference Architectures, for example
- Cloud migration
- Data Warehouse
- SAP Hana on Azure
- Content Management System Applications
- Social mobile and web app with authentication
- Enterprise scale disaster recovery
- High performance commuting
- Internet of Things
- AI and Cognitive solutions
- Lead, design, develop and deliver Microsoft Azure migrations and solutions for Capgemini clients
- Lead Proof of Concepts
- Assist in Pre-sales
- Lead on aspects of day to day delivery in agile and devops delivery environments
- You will work with clients to ensure they realize their migration and analytics transformation roadmap
- Internally, you will help identify improved ways of working, contribute to the I&D practice leadership and mentor juniors and be part of a knowledge management initiative
Familiarity with other cloud providers eg Amazon, Google
Desirable skills .NET, Powershell and noSQL
Experience with the Azure stack and Microsoft PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS offerings
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
2. 2+ (SC) 4+ (M) years of experience in project related work
3. 0 (SC) 2+ (M) years of project management experience required
4. 1 (SC) 2+ years of Microsoft Azure experience
5. Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
- You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
- You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
- You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
- Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
- Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Responsibilities:As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law