029560-Delivery Manager 1-Infrastructure at Greenland,NH
Location: Greenland, NH
• Able to Manage both on-shore and off-shore Service delivery teams independently and meet the SLA requirement.
• Able to identify the service improvement area and continue thrive high CSAT score for the project.
• Develop highly secure and universal working environments.
• Able to demonstrate work force improvement through the use of automation, Value-adds, Reverse engineering process.
• Ideal candidate should be able to run End user facing programs such as PC Refresh, Office 365 deployments and maximize the ROI for the productivity suites.
• Candidate should have a Retail industry knowledge with exposure to Digital landscape in retail environment, who can front end any PCI audit and PWC audits.
• Candidate should have a knowledge to work cross functionally with different support team and business partners to resolution, RCA as part of Major incident management process.
• Candidate able to estimate and forecast future capacity requirement for mission critical application environment
• Manages people and/or services delivered from a unit via SDM’s to the client, ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that targets are met.
• Co-ordinates delivery of a portfolio of services X-technology-tower, X-center and sometimes X-region, to a portfolio of Service delivery managers / clients
• Meet the defined SLA/OLA’s
• The ramp-up or run-down of services and scope from the center, deploying transition managers where necessary
• Ensures correct and appropriate charging of the centers services to the account
• As a respected and trusted advisor, supports the Towers in deploying standards within accounts, ensuring best value for money for our accounts and clients
• Thorough understanding of all contractual obligations and ensures they are met
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Maintain disaster recovery plans for clients
• Perform Business Impact Analyses for both Capgemini and external clients
• Maintain Life Safety documentation
• Conduct annual life safety drills (fire and severe weather)
• Work with disaster recovery vendors on behalf of clients; maintain and update vendor contracts
• Coordinate and conduct client disaster recovery exercises offsite (primarily at DR vendor locations)
• Support sales pursuits from a DR perspective
• Maintain documentation and documentation standards in compliance with the Quality Management System.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• Should be proficient in Negotiation and Vendor Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Transition Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law