029553-Onsite Technical Support - Personal Productivity Tools (PPT)
End user Support including:
- Hand/Eyes needs for IT Service for the NY Office including PC imaging
- End user support, for Intel and MacBook and Audio Visual support.
- Provie Hand/Feet support for Group IT as required
- Onsite point of contact for the Service desk for L2 request
- Weekly and Monthly Metrics location reporting
- Manage Escalation around PC related issues
- Manage onsite New Hire Onboarding
- Support for various ad-hoc initiatives / projects / audits
- Responsible for onsite Asset Management, Inventory, Audits
- Technical Support for to Group IT for Training type sessions on request
- Onsite support for Global or Regional Group Infra or AM IT IM/AM hand/eyes need for ticket driven requests (Telephony, VTC, Network)
- Assisting with Provisioning and Depot Activities
Escalated L2 Support Management, will provide remote support to end users within the scope of approved support
- Provisioning (as required)
- Onsite PC Processing and De-provisioning requests for laptops and accessories , Stock management
- Onsite Processing of PC upgrades / refreshes of out-of-warranty / aged laptops as per the business rules for all of NAR users.
- Processing reclaims / returns of laptops for users leaving the company
- Service Management and Compliance
- Handling ITSM tickets, incidents and requests, by properly analyzing the details and taking appropriate action
- Ensuring that incidents and requests are resolved within the SLA
- Pulling data ITSM tool and preparing timely & accurate reports
- Preparing and maintaining detailed process documentations as and when required and updating the same on a regular basis
- Recognize and Highlighting incident and trends which hampers team’s productivity
- Attend weekly conference calls / meetings with various teams to provide provisioning and reclaim status
- Reaching out and setting up calls by involving different onshore and offshore teams whenever required for resolving any issues/confusions hampering smooth operations
- Technical or 2 year Associate Degree Preferred or Microsoft Certifications, PC technical Certification.
- MACBook support Experience a must including JAMF familiarity
- Audio Visual equipment like MS Surface Hub and other presentation technologies
- Must be able to do intermediate level of PC HW physical parts replacement (laptops and desktops)
- Intermediate PC Imaging process including knowledge of SCCM, Ghost, Partition tools, PC hardware and SW trouble shooting
- Experience of handling tickets on a Ticket Management tool and Asset Management Systems such as BMC Remedy / HP IT Service Manager / Service Now
- Solid understanding of the IT Service Management concepts such as SLA, OLA, ITIL
- Excellent knowledge & experience on MS Excel, analysis and reporting, with the use of formulas, functions etc.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- As the job role involves closely coordinating with the onshore teams, clients and users on a daily basis
- Should be able to prioritize tasks based on the impact and urgency
- Open to work in flexible shifts with a 2 hour start and end time frame
- Take complete ownership of the tasks at hand and adhere to agreed timelines
- Willingness to travel within the US and CA
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law