029552-Onsite Support Technician
Manage End user support for PC Management including Hand/Eyes needs for other IT Areas like Audio Visual AuditsSummary:
Manage Onsite support for PC and Hand/Eyes needs for IT Services such as video conferencing systems, printers, and other IT related equipment.
This Scope of onsite support includes:
- PC imaging
- End user support
- Local Provisioning and Deprovisioning activities
- Incumbent should keep all field manuals and kits up to date
- Local Point of contact for escalations
- Manage incident and request ticketing
- Manage onsite stock inventory
- New hire on-boarding training
• Associate Degree Preferred or Microsoft Certifications, PC technical Certification. MAC support a Plus
• Must be able to do intermediate level PC HW physical parts replacement (laptops and desktops)
• Intermediate PC Imaging process including knowledge of SCCM, Ghost, Partition tools, PC hardware and SW trouble shooting
• Experience handling tickets on a Ticket Management tool and Asset Management Systems such as BMC Remedy / HP IT Service Manager / Service Now
• Intermediate knowledge and experience with MS Excel, analysis and reporting, with the use of formulas, functions etc.
Excellent spoken and written communication skills, the job role involves closely coordinating with the onshore teams, clients and users on a daily basis
• Audio visual equipment experience
• Should be able to prioritize tasks based on the impact and urgency
• Open to work in flexible shifts with a 2 hour start and end time frame
• Take complete ownership of the tasks at hand and adhere to agreed timelines
• Willingness to travel within the US and CA
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring
• Installation Services and Management
• OS administration; User Administration
• Application Software support
• Facilities Management
• Security Services; Back-up Services
• Hardware services/management
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements
• Remotely managed servers overseas, including:
o System Monitoring
o OS administration; User administration
o Application Software support
o Security Management
o Back-up Services (monitoring only)
o Hardware Services (advisory)
• Developing and implementing service improvements
• Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals
• Monthly Reporting
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law