029546-Apps NA CySIP Officer
Capgemini is routinely entrusted with safeguarding its clients confidential information, including sensitive business data, intellectual property, and the personal data of its clients employees, customers, and business partners.
Any type of security breach of a clients confidential information is a serious matter, but a breach that involves personal data introduces added complexity.
Failure to adequately protect personal data of our clients or failure to comply with global data privacy laws can potentially result in damaged reputations, significant financial penalties, criminal sanctions and the loss of our clients trust.
As one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services to a wide array of clients around the world, Capgemini understands the importance of safeguarding the personal data of individuals, and complying with the requirements of global data privacy laws and regulations.
To address new security and regulatory challenges and to maintain its leadership in protecting client data Capgemini the Cybersecurity & Information Protection (CySIP) program in 2014.
The CySIP program’s baseline of 68 best practices addresses 8 key areas of cybersecurity and data privacy.
The BU CySIP Officer is in charge of the implementation of the Group CySIP framework, including Group Baseline, policy, guidelines and standards, within his/her respective BU.
He/She defines BU specific policies, organization and best practices, aligned with Group CySIP framework and SBU specific policies, guidelines and controls as specified in the SBU ISMS.
He/She defines the roadmap of the BU CySIP implementation and is accountable for the execution of this BU CySIP program; this program covers the certification of parts of the BU organization (Delivery Centre a minima) as requested by the Group Baseline.
He/She manages the CySIP communication within his/her BU and assists delivery and engagement managers in the implementation of the BU CySIP program.
He/She performs the annual Baseline compliance assessment.
He/She is appointed by the CySIP Executive sponsor of each BU; he/she is a member of the SBU CySIP Program Committee and of the Global CySIP Officer community.
- Provide information / transformation/change Group and SBU CySIP program oversight and direction and conducts the BU CySIP program implementation
- Provide thought leadership and establish a knowledge base for information cybersecurity within his/her BU
- Make recommendations to BU management concerning information / cybersecurity and risks
- Register, analyze and report information security incidents
- Deploy BU security awareness training and education
- Monitor and report on BU information security risks
- Inform on risk analyses and deploy security designs and solutions
- Conduct risk assessment for new tools & technology for the BU
- Contribute to and maintain the BU Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Ensure compliance to the ISO27001 standard for selected perimeters
- Conduct BU information security compliance assessments, tests, reviews and audits
- Background in Quality or Business Risk Management a plus
- Good communication skills, good presentation skills, good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders including Executives
- Team player
- Strong Initiative / self-starter / proactive
- Strong Project Management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Results oriented with experience in creating high quality deliverables
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law