029515-Information Security Lead- PM at Los Angeles
• Manage IT Audit engagements for internal and external audit reviews including coordination of the capture, review, and storage of evidence/deliverables and generating high quality audit reports
• Plan and perform reviews of IT general and application controls
• Validate accuracy of control narratives (PCI, SOX, NIST, GLBA) and to the degree they are followed with strategic recommendations
• Analyze findings, formulate opinions, develop recommendations, and participate in the audit report preparation and management presentations
• Maintain a high level of knowledge of current cyber security frameworks, leading practices, technologies, techniques, and tools for risk assessments
• Strong analytical, time management, problem solving, and decision making ability; Acquire and maintain security appliances & application software
• Manage technical performances and technology aspects of projects (setting standards, directing and monitoring activities for on and off-shore teams)
• Produce key PMO deliverables that synthesize detailed analytical work into meaningful senior-level business reports and presentations
• Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, staffing, and service orientation
• Provide continuous closed loop communication on the status of all implementation milestones, bottlenecks, contingencies and risk analysis
• Strengthen digital information security and safeguard communications systems; fortify the security eco-system to answer how, when, what & how
• Implement Security Analytics capabilities to block cyber-attacks at multiple points in the attack chain and protect against comprised credentials
• Secure organizations to streamline compliance and operations, build trust with customers and boost reputations; improve incident response / forensics
Strong project planning skills:
• Establishing project scope and objectives
• Ensuring successful delivery within constraints of budget, quality, timeliness, and accuracy
• Manage third-party services
High-level technical professional analysis of software life cycle:
• Requirements definition, design, implementation, integration, testing, staging, production, and operations
• Identify automated solutions
• Emphasize communication, collaboration and integration between software developers, data and IT operations
• Improve quality of SW deployments
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law