029509-Applications Consultant 2 - Netsuite Business Analyst - MTR / LTO / OTC
Applications Consultant 2 - Netsuite Business Analyst - MTR/LTO/OTC
The analyst role performs project functions such as:
- Creating agendas and preparation materials for workshop sessions
- Documenting process flows
- Requirements and decisions
- Performing analysis on decision options
- Configuring NetSuite software
- Building workflows and saved searches
- Mapping data
- Loading data
- Maintaining configuration workbook
- Drafting project deliverables
- Writing test scripts
- Executing functional tests
- Documenting test results
- Writing end user training documentation
Functional knowledge in 2-3 of the following areas:
- Sales order management
- Accounts receivable
- Cash application
• Experience documenting business requirements, gaps, and solutions
• Experience with NetSuite configuration, creating custom fields, custom records, workflows and saved searches
• Drafting functional design documentation
• Demonstrated experience writing test scripts, executing tests, and documenting results.
• Demonstrated experience mapping data, loading data into NetSuite
• Developing training material and user procedures
• Providing production support for the first few weeks after go-live Qualifications
• Similar role in at least one full lifecycle NetSuite implementation, or at least one year as a NetSuite Administrator with hands on configuration experience.
• Solid core consulting skills including facilitating workshops, creating documentation, oral and written communication, creating and delivering presentations, conducting analysis and making recommendations
• Experience working in a large consulting firm on large projects is desired
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Willing to travel in a 3-4-5 model
• Bachelors degree or higher
• NetSuite certification of SuiteFoundation or Administrator is desired
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration. • Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law