029484 - CC - Managing Consultant - Retail
Capgemini Consulting (CC) is the autonomous global strategy and transformation consulting Business Unit of the Capgemini Group. As a leader in business transformation, Capgemini Consulting has a collaborative approach to designing and implementing transformation programs. Comprised of more than 4,000 consultants in over 30 countries, our global network of strategy and transformation experts partner with C-suite Executives to develop and implement effective strategies to address critical business issues.
Capgemini Consulting North America (CC NA) operates as an independent national practice with approximately 200 consultants. Our size and strong growth ambition couple to give us a pure entrepreneurial spirit. With the support of a broader global organization, Capgemini Consulting offers:
- Management consulting focus on strategy, development and execution
- A community of bright, highly-motivated professionals
- An entrepreneurial environment which allows great opportunity for motivated leaders to have a marked impact in developing and growing the community
- A fun, team-oriented, go-getting environment with a focus on working in and supporting the communities where we live
- The opportunity for you to own your career and actively participate in your professional development
Capgemini Consulting serves industries such as: Consumer Products, Distribution, Financial Services, High Tech, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, and Retail. We deliver sector-focused solutions across the following capability areas: Corporate Strategy, Business Model Transformation, Operational Excellence, and Digital Customer Experience. All of our work is delivered with a focus on Digital Transformation.
Hub office locations are Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, New York and South San Francisco. Please visit our website at: www.capgemini-consulting.com
Our growth ambition and collaborative approach to working with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new team members to dive right in and become an integral part of the team immediately. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice allows you to create a name for yourself, shine early on and have a significant impact on our clients and on our company.
Scope & Responsibilities
A Managing Consultant (MC) at Capgemini Consulting is highly visible and makes a strong impact on our organization. An MC often serves as on-site client managers, driving and maintaining the existing relationship between CC NA and its clients by fully-leading smaller engagements with minimal support or driving workstreams within larger programs. In addition to supporting sales and business development, he/she is expected to be highly-involved in practice development.
In this position, you will be challenged on an assortment of projects providing you depth and breadth of knowledge and experience.Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with clients to define long-term vision, goals and strategies
- Develop transformation roadmaps and design clients' future processes and organizations
- Simplify difficult situations, models and issues to create executable actions
- Test and present insights and recommendations to senior management
- Manage project execution from start-to-finish and drive team to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time)
- Coach and develop junior team members to deliver quality results and promote professional development
- Develop client relationships to identify and qualify sales opportunities with the assistance of senior leadership
- Support the Capgemini Consulting leadership team members in driving proposal development
- Participate in growing Capgemini Consulting by supporting recruitment, training and community-building
- Contribute to the development of innovative assets, including differentiated points of view and methodologies
- Serve as a People Manager to junior consultants
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law