029481-Cyber Security i7, CSU Practice and Consulting work for infra
This role is responsible for providing expert level technical advice, guidance, and assistance regarding Information Security for IT assets in an outsourced data center services environment.
The Security Incident Manager will work as an onsite assistant security manager for client operations, overseeing other Service Providers in the execution of security policy, process, and procedures as they related to IT assets and provided services.
• Prepare and issue security reports including making recommendations. Report the results of Security compliance reviews with conclusions, recommendations for improvement, planned management actions and follow-up status. Perform detailed, effective technical analysis and review of security tools and techniques as needed to help ensure consistent, effective and efficient security administration and control. Provide security investigation support, remediation, and reporting. Develop effective client security communications for manager and director levels.
• Provide implementation governance, identification of system and vulnerabilities, system and business risk assessment and IT security advice and consultation to business unit leaders and others as necessary. IT Security Systems include but are not limited to firewalls, encryption, virus products, internet proxy servers, access control mechanisms, authentication systems, password systems, application authorizations, security patch management, data and backup processes, vulnerability assessment tools, and authorizations.
• Lead a bridge security team responsible for security planning, reporting, access control, and incident management. Assist Project Teams in the preparation of business cases, recommendations, alternative selection, project planning and implementation of IT Security tools, techniques, requirements, and systems. Oversee and assist in the development of IT Security technical standards, procedures and programs for clients consistent with corporate security objectives, business needs, associated business risks, and generally accepted IT Security practices.
• Practical knowledge in the strategic fields of Information Systems, Information Technology, and Information Security. These areas include network and telecommunications associated with Audit and Information Technology Security components and operational practices including virus protection, encryption, firewalls, access control, identity management and data privacy.
• Knowledge of project management and consulting concepts and methods to effectively lead and coordinate IT security initiatives. Requires the ability to audit, review and address any issues found.
• Experience in security incident management, including managing, tracking, and reporting remediation of security incidents.
• Knowledge of security architectures and the ability to review architectures through gap analysis for recommendations regarding alternative risk mitigation solutions.
• Excellent communication skills to translate between business decisions and complex IT concepts.
• Experience understanding and implementing operational level security strategies, policies, legislative requirements, standards and objectives required for the Corporation.
• Excellent team building and capabilities to gain consensus across organizations.
• Seasoned skills in managing multiple information security projects, initiatives, and processes concurrently.
• Teaming and management of other Service Provider personnel for delivery of security requirements and an understanding of the Outsourcing Business model and Service Integrator model.
• Interaction is required with: customer security executives; managers and team-leads within other Service Provider groups; account executives, security vendor account representatives, and external law enforcement agencies.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law