029468 - Front End Developer with React JS (Sunnyvale, CA)
Capgemini is looking for a skilled Front End developer with hands on experience in React.js.
The role will be local to or require relocation to Sunnyvale, CA.
The essential functions of the position will include below
• Lead coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of information technology solutions for business processes
• Develop new user interface features using React.js
• Collaborate with team members based in multiple locations to deliver software solutions
• Implement detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in IT industry
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a concentration in front end design and development framework
• Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles and workflows
• Experience with Angular.js or Node.js preferred
Good to have:
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Understanding of GitHub and Git pull requests
• Working knowledge of Responsive Design concepts and frameworks
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions in a matrix environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to diplomatically advocate for the appropriate support staffing levels.
Ideal candidate will also have experience presenting effectively to non-technical and executive audiences.
• Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
• Resourceful and quick learner; able to efficiently seek out, learn, & apply new areas of expertise as needed.
• Highly self-motivated, able to work independently
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law