029457-Applications Consultant 2
Cyber security expert for Terumo BCT onsite
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Job Description for Medical App Security SME
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· PG / Master’s qualification in Security will be an added advantage
· Cyber Security domain experience applicable to Medical product development
· 7-9+ years of total experience with 4+ years of exclusive experience in Cyber security
· Solution architect involved in protocols, standards and practices applicable in Medical Cyber Security
· Capable of designing Security Access Modules through ports
· Knowledge of Secure Website implementation
· Porting of legacy features on to the current product platform
· Worked on implementing Security Module on Hardware and unit testing
· Capable of front ending at Customer facility and drive the activity with offshore interface
· Familiar with Cyber Security guidebook J3061
· Effective involvement in defining and crafting best practices in Internet security for service delivery platforms
· Worked on reviewing Cyber security specifications and taking these requirements through end to end implementation
· Implementation of Security layer in Hardware, Operating System and Application
· Expert in areas of Gateway Intrusion detections and Networking Standards
· Contribution in areas of Authentication, Digital Signature in form of high level design, and white papers
· Hands on with vulnerability analysis, end point security, threat assessment and threat modelling with the built product (preferably Infotainment head unit)
· Handled Security loophole detection in Security layers via Cloud (SaaS)
· Worked on Role based attributes distribution in System
Familiarity in providing Security protection through:
- Select Security Controls
- Implement Security Controls
- Assess Security Controls
- Monitor Security Controls
· Testing experience in form of penetration testing and fuzz testing
· Assessing the quality of the built product against Cyber Security guidelines for safety conformance
· Hands-on integration experience with popular Cloud and IoT framework
Orientation of Standards like:
- Secure Socket Layers - Transport Layer Security
- AES : Advanced Encryption Standard
- RSA, SHA
- Encryption Algorithms and Digital Signatures
- WAVE – Wireless Access in Vehicle Standard
Additional Job Description:
• Developing competence in own area through training, development and experience
• Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
• Developing techniques to improve service
• Identifies problems and appreciates the issues required to resolve them
• Identifies relevant areas for questioning
• Developing techniques for presenting information
• Persuades others in straightforward situations
• Defines the roles required for new hires
• Can convey the team’s goals clearly • Motivates other team members
• Can set objectives fairly
• Can conduct performance reviews
• Understands the development needs of others
• Responds to client requests in non standard situations, investigating all the possibilities for a solution
• Works as part of a team to develop and cost proposals for new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects
• Creates networks with key contacts
• Sets and manages the client’s expectations
• Designs and implements changes to processes and methods
• Manages costs and profitability
• Implements efficiency improvements
• Is aware of the cost incurred in making changes and evaluates these against the benefits that would result
• Develops improved documentation methods
• Interprets internal/external business issues and recommends best practice
• Is able to relate the Capgemini business plans to own area business plans
• Develops innovations
• Keeps abreast of technology changes and their impacts in own sphere
• Develops and reuses practical solutions within own technology area
• Has a reasonable understanding of issues in managing a global business
• Provides material to assist in the communication of the vision to staff
• Undertakes analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
• Assists in the construction and implementation aspects of delivery.
• Has a (deep) understanding of the business and business processes.
• Knows how business processes are integrated and their dependency upon / relations with ICT applications.
• Configures additional software or sub system components into an existing or proposed system.
• Complies with established processes and procedures (e.g. configuration management), taking into account the specification, capacity and compatibility of existing and new modules to ensure integrity and interoperability.
• Verifies system performance and ensures formal sign off and documentation of successful integration.
• Has a detailed understanding and knowledge of architecture.
• Understands the architecture process and the role of the architect.
• Understands the role of stakeholders and requirements.
• Knows how to communicate about architecture.
• Has knowledge of different methods and tools.
• Proposes technical solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations, and complements delivery of Capgemini’s SLAs.
• Synthesizes multiple requirements, ideas & solutions in order to manage complexity and deliver synergies.
• Articulates the proposed solution and benefits accurately and persuasively, reflecting the client’s interests or concerns.
• Estimates maintenance costs that are realistic, based on effort required, value delivered, and client’s expectations.
• Ensures that the solution aligns with Capgemini Group strategy.
• Builds a relationship with our suppliers and service providers that will strengthen both businesses.
• Negotiates a competitive contract.
• Works on agreements that will mutually benefit both companies.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management