029455-Senior Programmer/Developer - Netsuite Developer/Integration Lead
Senior Programmer/Developer - Netsuite Developer/Integration Lead
The technical lead provides technical guidance to the overall architecture of the solution:
- Integration approach (tools and strategy)
- Enhancement approach and development standards
- Environment management approach
- Leads the design of development objects
- Tracks development object completion
- Establishes daily meeting and reporting cadence
- Leads on and off-shore resources
- Conducts code reviews and development QA,
- Reports on code quality and defects.
The NetSuite integration architect will be responsible for designing and implementing integration strategy, technical framework and solutions from NetSuite to multiple third party software products depending on specific client situations.
Solutions may involve direct web services calls, automating flat file loads, leveraging data broker tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, and others.
The Integration Architect will need 2-3 years experience with 1-2 of the following aspects of leading development on NetSuite projects:
-Hands-on experience performing development with NetSuite's SuiteCloud tools
-Manage and reconcile mass imports and exports of data
-Direct web services calls involving XML, SOAP, WSDL, and REST protocols, automating flat file loads, leveraging data broker tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, and others
-Project experience with NetSuite's SCA e-commerce tools
-Map, transform and load data
• Design integration approaches balancing speed, cost, risk, and the requirements of individual business functions.
• Design architecture for scalability, high-availability, performance, flexibility, operational efficiency, security and maintainability.
• Experience managing on-shore, off-shore, remote, subcontractor, and client resources
• Ability to build excellent working relationships within cross-functional teams to effectively communicate and coordinate projects to both technical and non-technical team members
• Act as a mentor to other technical staff.
• Advise on NetSuite customization best practices
• Provide subject matter expertise for cross functional, cross technology solution design discussions
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years of NetSuite Administration and development work required.
• Evidence of applicable technical role in large, global, complex project
• Experience with other SaaS ecommerce platforms
• Strong technical skills and business savvy attitude with the ability to transform end user needs into technical requirements
• Experience in automating processes in a SaaS or high volume industry is preferred
• Self-starter, possess high aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, provide effective solutions and lead project implementation
• NetSuite certifications in SuiteFoundation, Administrator, SuiteDeveloper, SCA Developer highly desired
• Willingness to travel in a 3-4-5 model
• Bachelors of Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics or applicable degree required
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings.
Work with business and functional analysts, and software and solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended
Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects.
Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law