029450-Senior Project Manager - Netsuite Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - Netsuite Project Manager
This position leads the overall project.
The candidate MUST possess strong leadership skills, and not simply be an administrator or manager.
Business acumen is also a MUST versus possessing only technical skills.
The project manager leads and drives consulting, client, and subcontractor teams to deliver to the desired business objectives for the project.
The position requires a combination of soft leadership skills, project management acumen, Industry and functional knowledge, as well as technical knowledge.
• Prior ERP implementation and Industry (aligned with the specific project) experience
• Experience leading projects involving process definition, process improvement and business transformation
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, especially Executive communication, but also to individual client, consulting, subcontractor team members
• Understanding of IT processes for software configuration, software development, software integration, infrastructure processes
• Ability to conduct impact analysis on medium complex problems, and recommend options/solutions
• Experience with all PM processes (project schedule, financial management, issue/risk management, resource management)
-Able to build and manage deliverables-based or iteration-based plans (i.e. Agile experience); independently and proactively manages risks, issues, status, and escalation
-Mastered retroactively and proactively identifying and determining month-to-month and EAC effort variances
-Strong working knowledge of project financial management, including planning, estimating, budgeting, and tracking of project finances
-Can identify opportunities for improvement to the project delivery process, recommends, and drives implementation of solutions
-A Leader, not an Administrator
• BS/BA Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience
• MBA preferred or equivalent working experience
• 3+ years of project management experience
• PMI/PMP, Agile Leadership Network, Agile Alliance, SCRUM Alliance
• Negotiating skills across project teams and vendors; coaches others
• Demonstrated ability managing results, follow-through, managing schedule, resources, overcoming obstacles to achieve outcomes
• Ability to resolve team conflicts
• Skilled in matrix management
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project.
Clients may be external or internal.
You are responsible for the translation of the client's complex business requirements into formal agreements.
For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results.
This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client's solution.
You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law