029429-Senior Applications Consultant - Netsuite DTB/PTP/RTP Lead
Senior Applications Consultant - Netsuite DTB/PTP/RTP Lead
The position Leads the process definition and configuration of NetSuite ERP system specifically in the areas of Operations.
This may include functional areas of product lifecycle management, item definition, bill of material, procurement, inventory, manufacturing, warehousing, and shipping.
A NetSuite Functional Lead will drive process and configuration decisions through design workshops.
The individual will also drive all meetings with the client and project team members and manage the analysis through design phases related to their respective functional areas in scope including providing progress reporting for all work products, deliverables and milestones.
• Experience conducting business process definition and systems design workshops
• Presenting solution definition findings and obtaining client sign-off for functional design documents
• Establishing role-based security and control requirements • Perform data conversion mapping to support functional requirements
• Define enhancements as required and create functional specification documents
• Define end-to-end testing scenarios and use cases for input to prototype build and testing for functional areas in scope
• Evaluate business financial and operational reporting requirements again standard reports and recommend build or enhancements for additional reports
• Configuration NetSuite as required
• Lead functional acceptance testing
• Recommend End User training
• Identify risks, issues, gaps and resolution for functional areas in scope
• Mentor onshore and offshore NetSuite team members
• 2-3 Full lifecycle NetSuite implementations performing in a Lead role, and with hands-on configuration of the software, including basic SuiteCloud tools such as workflow and saved searches,
• Functional skills in 3-4 of the following areas: product lifecycle management, item definition, bill of material, procurement, inventory, manufacturing, warehousing, and shipping
One of the following certifications:
• SuiteFoundation, ERP Consultant, Administrator is desired
• Meaningful role in at least 1 business transformation project
• Experience proactively designing, recommending, and compelling client's to adopt leading practices and out-of-box functionality for relevant business flows
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage a consulting vendor, and subcontract resources
• Core consulting skills including facilitating workshops, creating documentation, oral and written communication, creating and delivering presentations, conducting analysis and making recommendations
• Experience with data design of relevant business processes (e.g. attributes for segmentation, reporting, lists of values)
• Prior project history with diverse group of team members, business users, onshore and offshore on a day to day basis
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications
• Familiarity with process transformation
• Experience working in a large consulting firm on large projects is desired
• At least one large, global, complex implementation project is desired
• Willing to travel in 3-4-5 model
• Bachelor’s degree or higher is required
• Industry Certification such as CPIM, CPA, SCOR, CSCP, CLTD, Lean and Six Sigma is desired
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin,gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law