029407-Senior Applications Consultant AM8 C 30000579 - FTE & CTH & IT - "Project Management / Change Management"
This position will manage the application development pool as per contract guidelines.
The resource will be the single point of contact to the client and manage the Capgemini resources working in this AD Pool.
Strong understanding of the client's business
- Project Accounting
- Flex Property
• Develops or provides input to the project schedule, adjusts the project schedule, and manages the schedule performance.
• Provide Break-fix support in a live production environment including functional and technical support to the business users, trouble shooting and implementing config changes when required.
• Facilitates project status meetings with the project team and with the client
• Provide Minor enhancements delivery including; Business requirements gathering, estimation, functional spec creation and coordinating implementation into the production environment.
• Use ITIL processes for Change Management
• Work in an onshore-offshore delivery model
• Provide functional leadership for the offshore team
• Be a Team player,communicate effectively and efficiently with both end users and technical staff to bring enhancements to new functionality implemented
• Reliable, can work with little supervision, aware of time constraints to deliver outcomes with high quality, escalate risk situations appropriately
• Datawarehouse experience is a plus
- 70% Project Management
- 20% Change Management
- 10% Functional requirement gathering
Understanding of client's business
Needs to play the lead role for managing the AD Pool to ensure demand and resourcing is met on a monthly basis Interaction with client, business users and Offshore team
High Complexity/Problem Solving
Accountable for success and quality of enhancements delivered by the AD Pool
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law