029397-Senior Business Analyst - Netsuite Change Manager - Training Lead
Senior Business Analyst - Netsuite Change Manager/Training Lead Overview
This position is responsible for both managing and supporting the development of all aspects of End User Training (EUT) materials for clients.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in at least four of the following OCM/Training capabilities:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training planning
- Instructional Design
- Mmanagement of training resources
- Training strategy and approach
- Curriculum design
- Authoring tool administration training evaluation and adoption measurement.
• Manage a diverse team of training content authors including offshore resources, of varying skill sets
• Develop and/or support the development of end user training materials, including Instructor-led courses, examples, Instructor/Participant Guides, etc.
• Lead the planning effort for training, including curriculum development, needs analysis, strategy and approach and deliverables identification
• Drive the review/approval process for all deliverables
• Track status of deliverables development, and report out to project management
• Conduct peer review/edits of materials as needed
• Develop templates and serve as administrator authoring tool (if in scope)
• Strong leadership, relationship management, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional communication skills, written and spoken
• Experience delivering client presentations
• Experience developing and delivering end user training materials for ERP projects
• Experience with complex, multi-stream projects
• Knowledge of NetSuite software, or completion of 4 day NetSuite essentials on-line training class
• Experience using authoring tool
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience related to the development, delivery and management of end user training materials for ERP projects
• Minimum of 2-3 ERP transformation projects delivered
• Minimum of 2-3 years of consulting experience
• Instructional design experience, and solid grasp of ADDIE methodology
• Willingness to travel in a 3-4-5 model
• Bachelor's degree
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical and functional aspect).
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts.
Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst, able to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners.
You have mastered at least one methodology in-depth and have an advanced knowledge of either one or more business domains; one or more ERP solutions; or one or more technical tools/ languages.
You have wide knowledge of industry innovations and competitor activity and actively engage in, and contribute to, internal and external knowledge developments.
Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a Business Analyst performing “as-is/ to-be” analysis on business processes and/ or IT; or an experienced Functional Consultant who is able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have Level 1 and seeking Level 2 BA.
• Experience in Business Analysis.
• Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law