029389-Delivery Manager 2 - PCF Architect
• Define PCF infrastructure and distributed architecture
• Design and implement approach for ensuring application and service availability and resiliency
• Define org/space model
• Specify buildpacks for application runtimes
• Define user-defined services and service brokers required for application architecture
• 2+ years of PCF architecture experience
• 2+ years of cloud-native application development experience
• 7+ years of Java application development experience
• Exposure to building applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
• Manages people and/or services delivered from a unit via SDM’s to the client, ensuring the services are provided to meet contractual obligations and that targets are met.
• Co-ordinates delivery of a portfolio of services X-technology-tower, X-center and sometimes X-region, to a portfolio of Service delivery managers / clients
• Meet the defined SLA/OLA’s
• The ramp-up or run-down of services and scope from the center, deploying transition managers where necessary
• Ensures correct and appropriate charging of the centers service to the account
• As a respected and trusted advisor, supports the Towers in deploying standards within accounts, ensuring the best monetary value for our accounts and clients
• Thorough understanding of all contractual obligations and ensures they are met.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Meet daily with project PMs to assist them with any internal or project issues
• Verify a consistent project management methodology is being followed
• Track any utilization changes by project
• Work with peers to resolve any business-side issues
• Work with client to understand their project needs, prioritizations, and budgets
• Work with client to develop a short and long range plan for deploying the AD Fixed Team along with estimating what AD Supplemental resources will be required
• Monthly invoice reconciliations and resource planning activities.
• Revise plans for the following months and shift projects accordingly in an attempt to have projects queued when another is complete.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• Must have experience in Continuous (Service) Improvement and Transition Management.
• Should be proficient in Negotiation, Vendor Management and Financial Analysis
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law