029352-Project Manager - I&D Technical Project Manager
• 5+ years Insights & Data (I&D) experience required
• Must have project management experience over Insights and Data (I&D) projects
• Proven experience in project management, systems development life cycle, and business process management required
• Relationship management skills required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
• Demonstrated skill in risk management and issue resolution required.
• Ability to direct others in a non-reporting relationship
• Strong project management experience required.
• Strong experience developing Microsoft Project plans required.
Must be local to Chicago, IL (work location is Oak Brook, suburb of Chicago).
• Responsible for establishing requirements, aligning individuals or required resources to related roles and responsibilities across all areas impacted by the project including developers, end users, distributors and vendors.
• Manage scope, issues and risks.
Follow change control procedures effectively.
Estimate work efforts and manage resources accordingly.
• Understands and work at a detailed level, yet communicates at a summarized level to upper/senior management.
• Document detailed agendas, meeting minutes, action items, project plans and maintain an issue log.
• Communicate status to all required stakeholders.
Not only completing project, compliance, director status on time, but socializing a document that is complete, easy to understand and formatted clearly and cleanly.
• Define and establish necessary program tracking and reporting.
Ability to design Metrics and Dashboards.
• Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes.
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis
• Develop and implement test plans to ensure successful delivery of a project
• Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation and time information per internal standards
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests.
You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis and Solution.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law