029348-Infrastructure Consultant 1-End User Support
- Provide Call logging and Resolution through First Call Resolution (“FCR”).
- Provide Level 1 troubleshooting (PC, Desktop applications, mobile, etc.).
- Conference room support (peripherals mice, keyboards, etc)
- User Account Management coordination and escalation
- End user “How to” queries
- Service Desk management knowledge
- Monthly metrics supporting defined SLA’s including but not limited to break-fix, calls taken, call talk time, abandonment time, time to closure, user satisfaction, Service Desk resolution percentages and distribution of calls, e-mails or walk-in’s by type and time-of-day including weekends
- Remote Desktop Support
- Install, configure, and upgrade MS Office and related user applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues with VMware Horizon clients
- Troubleshoot and resolve user remote access problems (VPN et al)
- Perform workstation, laptop and work with OEMs for break-fix for users
- Set-up and register users for strong authentication to complement their AD credentials
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery procedures
- Patch management on operating system, browsers and key vendor applications, i.e. Adobe.
Refer to the attached application list in Supplement 1 as the current starting point for current scope.
New applications introduced over time will be covered under the current SOW.
- Document all incidents, changes and fixes in the Service-Now trouble ticketing system
- Desk-Side support at Jersey City with remote support for regional managers.
- SCCM Experience is plus.
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
Remotely managed servers overseas, including:
- System Monitoring;
- OS administration; User administration;
- Application Software support;
- Security Management;
- Back-up Services (monitoring only);
- Hardware Services (advisory).
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law