029229-NA International Assignment Services - IAS - Reporting / Data Analyst
NA IAS Overview:
The NA International Assignment Services (IAS) Team has the primary mission of executing all facets of international mobility for employees coming to North America (US & Canada) on both short and long term assignments with a focus on immigration and continuity of service to the employees and the business.
We are a core team aligned to Group HR and Global IAS driving policy, working closely with the business to raise immigration landscape and legal shift awareness, mitigating risk, and ensuring compliance with US and Canada immigration policies.
• Mobilize the NA team to ensure timely service and compliant process
• Deliver the H-1B cap program
• Complete remaining H-1B and Other Visa amendments related to integration
• Build a plan to stay sustainably below the Super Dependency threshold
• Fully Deploy the Assignment Pro systems platform in NA
• Implement a strong NA support model along with SBU and Group functions
• Create and chair group of NA stakeholders to determine policy and react to changes in the legal environment
The reporting/data analyst role has been shaped to support the current and future reporting/data analysis needs of the NA IAS Team and expose junior colleagues to the unique challenges of capturing and analyzing multi-faceted data from disparate sources to drive decision making, identify functional weaknesses, and drive the exploration of how to further use our IT systems to create efficiencies, manage scale and improve our overall delivery.
Those who have been through this program will be able to add data analytics skills supporting virtual mergers, data analysis with systems like SAP, JIRA and Assignment Pro, hence HR and immigration systems for example, skills to their experience.
The opportunity offers exposure to Capgemini’s senior executives for mentoring, networking and direct learning.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
This role reports directly to the NA IAS Lead working collaboratively with the VP of NA HR Operations and NA HR Operations Reporting/Analysis lead to support various reporting and analysis requirements to include Super Dependency reporting, virtual merger cross function reporting, Assignment Pro immigration status reporting and JIRA help desk reporting, trend and FAQ analysis.
• Create and own reporting and data visualization for NA IAS Team
• Build the analytics capability to move from data reporting to data insights to predictive modeling
• Prepare and build reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
• Perform data analysis using standards and methodologies, recommending improvements where applicable
• Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported and be able to quickly provide details about data
• Clearly communicate findings of analysis to appropriate levels in the organization
• Provide summary documentation on the acquired results of the analysis (standardized time phased reports as well as custom ad hoc reports)
• Work with internal teams to automate or streamline data collection processes
• Address data integrity issues and work to solve root cause process or systems issues partnering with appropriate IT system or data owners, in coordination with NA IAS lead
• BA/BS and 3 to 5 years of progressive HR data analysis experience or similar relevant data analysis experience
• Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, visa & citizenship status, and other people analytics) a plus
• Experience with SAP HCM, JIRA; specifically building custom reports as well as having a strong understanding of data structures, experience with immigration systems like Assignment Pro a plus
• Experience with SQL, Tableau, HRIS systems preferred and any other related programs useful for executing the above responsibilities
• Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel (v lookups, pivots, macros, etc.)
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
• Demonstrated good judgement and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive and PII data
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated project management skills; ability to drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Ability to communicate the results in a clear and effective manner
• Build and maintain strong partnerships across HR and the organization
• Solid understanding of data visualization principles
• Ability to convert data and reporting analysis to summary level executive view PowerPoint presentations with commensurate easy to follow data backup
If interested in applying for this role, please contact Brittney Garrison or Denise Tauriello Allison.
- 0-2 years experience in a related role
- Demonstrated general knowledge of individual functional area
- Experience completing day to day tasks and project activities with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues and propose solutions in functional area
- Demonstrated ability to create and meet deliverables in individual functional area
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law