029228-Project Lead - Capacity Deployment Manager
Deployment Manager Responsibilites:
- Collaborate with Demand Managers on staffing plans, recommended sourcing strategies
- Manage supply side of staffing process
- Manage utilization/bench
- Compile, enter and maintain data in the Retain system (Analyst support for non-time sensitive updates)
- Create and maintain Strategic and Pipeline WWS needs in line with RSC bench guidelines (utilize Needs Management/Analyst)
- Drive Recruiting process, both project and strategic/pipeline
- Support/Guide Capability teams – reporting, calls, training plans
- Partner with HR - Triage attrition cases, performance management
- Facilitate productive use of bench time
- Follow up on forecast to actuals variances
- Provide resource visa data (with plans to involve Deployment Analyst in the future)
- Build strong relationships with Demand Managers
- Service Line leadership and resources
- 2-3 years experience in a related role
- Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
- Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
- Experience constructing deliverables suitable for distribution or deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law