Strong Syteline System Administration skills.
Deep functional understanding of Syteline ERP Version 9, Syteline 7 knowledge is a bonus.
Strong troubleshooting skills.
Strong communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Experience as an Administrator for Infor’s Cloudsuite Industrial Syteline Version 9
· Also desirable to have experience with Syteline Version 7
· Experience with a majority of the bolt-on application options for Syteline
· Practical experience navigating the Syteline Menu structure
- Finding forms
- Finding and displaying records
- Adding, deleting and editing records
- Running activities and utilities
- Printing reports
- Adding notes to records
- Importing and exporting data
· Practical experience with Forms
- An understanding of the multiple form modes
- An understanding of the Filter In Place concepts
- An understanding of how to query records
- Creating new forms
- Utilizing the form sync tool to promote forms
· A general understanding of the Syteline concepts
- Setting up customers
- Setting up items
- Setting up vendors
- Setting up work centers
- Setting up bill-of-materials
- Setting up employees
- Setting up material requirements planning
- Setting up and releasing Jobs
- Setting up purchase orders
- Shipping customer orders
- Invoicing customer orders
- Paying invoices
- Generating accounts payable.
- Paying vouchers
· An in-depth understanding of
- The framework architecture
- Creating and maintaining Sites and multi-sites
- Creating and maintaining replication
- The Infor web support environment
- Requesting and applying licensing
- Submitting Infor product problems
- Downloading and installing patching
- Portals and portal maintenance
- Utility server maintenance
· A general understanding of general Syteline Administration tasks
- Database creation and recovery (desirable but not absolutely necessary)
- Creating audit trails
- User account creation and maintenance
- Stopping and starting services
- Long running jobs
- Data collection polling
- Month end activities
- Disaster recovery
· Desirable but not of necessity
- Installation of Syteline Components
- Terminal Servers
- Utility Servers
- Database Servers
- Experience supporting Hyperion
· Confer with client, account management, COE and other Infrastructure teams, interact directly with client business users to assist with identification and resolution of problems.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law