029194-Programmer / Developer Lead - C Sharp - HTML and WPF Agile
Additional Job Description:
• Experience with programming software
• Experience as a technical lead of architecture and development
• Experience with mapping technical business needs to architectures, standards and reusable assets
• Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
• Experience with developing reports, workflows and metrics within software environment
• Knowledge of categorizing and prioritizing analysis and mapping workload for planning and forecasting
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
• Experience within a delivery role
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
• College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
• Developing competence in own area through training, development and experience
• Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
• Developing techniques to improve service
• Identifies problems and appreciates the issues required to resolve them
• Identifies relevant areas for questioning
• Developing techniques for presenting information
• Persuades others in straightforward situations
• Defines the roles required for new hires
• Can convey the team’s goals clearly
• Motivates other team members
• Can set objectives fairly
• Can conduct performance reviews
• Understands the development needs of others
• Responds to client requests in non standard situations, investigating all the possibilities for a solution
• Works as part of a team to develop and cost proposals for new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects
• Creates networks with key contacts
• Sets and manages the client’s expectations
• Designs and implements changes to processes and methods
• Manages costs and profitability
• Implements efficiency improvements
• Is aware of the cost incurred in making changes and evaluates these against the benefits that would result
• Develops improved documentation methods
• Interprets internal/external business issues and recommends best practice
• Is able to relate the Capgemini business plans to own area business plans
• Develops innovations
• Keeps abreast of technology changes and their impacts in own sphere
• Develops and reuses practical solutions within own technology area
• Has a reasonable understanding of issues in managing a global business
• Provides material to assist in the communication of the vision to staff
• Undertakes analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
• Assists in the construction and implementation aspects of delivery.
• Has a (deep) understanding of the business and business processes.
• Knows how business processes are integrated and their dependency upon / relations with ICT applications.
• Expertise in Impacting and Estimation, software engineering, good practice, leadership and governance.
• Responsible for software engineering direction to enable the implementation of a quality application architecture solution whilst appreciating the commercial environment.
• Analyses the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develops plan to prevent them.
• Applies the disciplines of Configuration Management.
• Advocates and enables a philosophy for ongoing productivity improvement, reuse and education.
• Speaks knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering processes and management during client discussions.
• Interprets business requirements, business processes, and technical architectures and designs, and uses them as basis for the Software Engineering solution
• Defines and analyses Software Engineering methods and advises on best fit solutions and techniques
• Expertise in verification and validation at all stages of the delivery lifecycle.
• Speaks knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering methods and techniques.
• Contributes to and develops good practice in Software Engineering techniques
• Applies productivity improvement techniques within the Software Architecture strategy
• Expertise in Software Engineering Tools, Software Engineering Environment configuration and management, and Software Engineering Data Management.
• Keeps up to date with trends, roadmaps and developments in all areas of Software Engineering Infrastructure and architecture.
• Speaks knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering Infrastructure and architecture. Is aware of and understands the underlying application technologies, operating systems and infrastructure supporting system development and deployment
• Make effective use of appropriate technical and Software Engineering expertise within Capgemini and its partners.
• Keeps up to date with trends and developments in all areas of Software Engineering Lifecycle.
• Expertise in full project and delivery lifecycles and applies most appropriate methods to meet business needs.
• Creates, demonstrates, and communicates Software Engineering Vision/Strategy
• Considers non-functional requirements
• Knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering methodologies
• Speaks knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering lifecycles during business and technical discussions
• Makes effective use of Capgemini Knowledge Bases
• Identifies, measures and delivers productivity improvements throughout lifecycle
• Is able to normalize/cleanse data.
• Understands how to manage data from disparate data sources.
• Maintains data integrity.
- Experience working with medical device company
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment.
Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
Perform unit testing assist in system and user testing fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law