029191-Strategy & Innovation Senior Manager - Digital Supply Analytics Leader-Atlanta Location
Expert in the field of applying Statistics and other Data Science parameters to increase the efficiency of Supply Chain processes
Specific expertise applying data science to improve Demand Forecasting (DF) and / or Assortment Optimization(AO) required
Preferred experience in one or more of the following:
o Digital Marketing
o Shopper / Loyalty Insights and Analytics
o CRM / Campaign Management
o Trade Promotions Management and Optimization
o Category Management
o Supply Chain
· Working across a complex internal matrix organization, establish yourself as a business subject matter expert with excellent understanding of relevant data, analytics, processes and technologies so that the Account Managers, Business Development Manager and Sales Managers would proudly want to take you to their contacts including clients and prospects.
· Manage and develop a high performing team of Data Scientists, category leads and industry and category subject matter experts
· Lead and ensure effective and successful implementation of DF, AO and other Digital Supply Chain engagements
· Coordinate Data Science and supply chain resources and clients across multiple concurrent client engagements, and sales activities in accordance with the established project plan, objectives and time lines
· Ability to advise clients and personally lead a team at one or two clients.
· Ability to work with Big Data / Data Quality / Data Engineering teams will be key to success.
· Develop and maintain detailed project plans to meet the objectives of multiple concurrent and client specific supply chain strategy and implementation projects
· Ability to evaluate and work with partners that can enable our success at one or more clients making it a win-win situation for all parties
· Serve as the supply chain lead during deal implementation, ensuring the supply chain organization is delivering first-rate customer service
· Provide insight and subject matter expertise to clients and internal departments spanning the entire client relationship lifecycle
· Develop and execute large-scale RFx; meet with potential participants, answer RFx related questions from vendors, analyze RFx results and recommend solutions that deliver results
· Prepare and deliver client presentations independently and as a part of the implementation process.
Ensure supplier strategies are effectively implemented and suppliers are successfully cutover and on-boarded, delivering expected results
· Employ change management strategies to ensure successful evolution of best practices
· Remain abreast of the latest innovations in products and services and continually feed information to those serving our clients
· Provide first-rate customer service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, internal and external
· 10 to 15 years of relevant industry experience.
· Educational background from a top tier college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other closely related field.
MBA or related master’s degree preferred
Hands on delivery experience as a Data Scientist, Technical Architect or Programmer is a significant advantage but not necessarily required.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with and guide SME’s within your teams in these areas.
Business understanding and ability to develop innovative solutions are the key requirements.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project.
Clients may be external or internal.
You are responsible for the translation of the client's complex business requirements into formal agreements.
For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results.
This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client's solution.
You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law