029176-Infrastructure Consultant 1 - AIM Engineer
Additional Location-NYC , NY
Detailed Job Description:
· The Authentication and Identity Management (AIM) group within Enterprise Security Solution (ESS), engineers Authentication and Identity solutions for the firm.
· The technology stack owned out of AIM spans all employees as well as external clients of the firm.
· It consists of home-grown software, 3rd party and open source products and auxiliary services and solutions.
· The Authentication Engineering team is pivotal to the firm security infrastructure strategy ; it offers Identity and Access Management solutions as a service to application developers.
· One of the products in the portfolio is Kerberos, the authentication backbone for both user to system and system to system authentication.
· The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert responsible for the Kerberos infrastructure as well as the architecture and development of in-house tooling and software extensions.
· The candidate will collaborate with technology stakeholders from the Windows and Unix OS platform, engineering teams, internal application development groups, and representatives of the Enterprise Project Management group to gather internal client requirements; translate them into new solutions and deliver them.
· The candidate will advise on software onboarding to the infrastructure assisting with cross platform Kerberos integrations.
· The candidate will also act as the engineering escalation contact for Kerberos operations.
· We are looking for a cross discipline engineer with extensive experience in Identity and Access Management space and excellent understanding of the Kerberos protocol.
· The candidate has to demonstrate strong drive to grow and work on mission critical projects in the challenging cyber-security environment.
· The successful candidate will be expected to Design and Architect, development and implement cross platform Kerberos solution to meet new business demand
· Design, develop, test and deploy MIT extensions.
· Work as a member of the global Kerberos engineering team and provide engineering coverage for Kerberos operations.
· Maintain, patch, build, test and deploy Kerberos client and server side components
· At least 8 years of experience.
· Excellent understanding of protocol.
· Excellent understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts - authentication, authorization, auditing.
· Excellent knowledge on cryptography.
· Excellent C, C++ or Java development experience.
· Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Management concepts.
· Good technical documentation skills to produce engineering and end user documentation.
· Good communication skills
· Experience in system integration Skills
· Linux System administration skill
· Knowledge/experience with scripting languages (e.g. shell scripting Python)
· Experience operating in a large, global, compartmentalized enterprise environment
· Established track record of process analysis optimization and automation
· Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support infrastructure systems
· Ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
Remotely managed servers overseas, including:
- System Monitoring;
- OS administration; User administration;
- Application Software support;
- Security Management;
- Back-up Services (monitoring only);
- Hardware Services (advisory).
- Developing and implementing service improvements;
- Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
- Monthly Reporting;
- Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
- Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree
- Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law