029160-Senior Programmer / Developer - FCCCS Reporting Lead
Oracle Financial Studio/SmartView Reporting Lead
The mission of the Reporting Lead is to be a technical expert on the project team who will be responsible for leading the analysis, design, development and implementation of Oracle Financial Studio and SmartView analytical reporting solutions and to ensure integrity of data.
In addition, the Reporting Lead will be engaging in various customer-facing tasks such as basic requirements gathering and must be able to provide effective reporting solutions for presented issues and overseeing a group of reporting developers offshore.
This role will involve daily communications with both IT and non-IT staff and offshore personnel; therefore, a diverse range of communication styles must be present.
Providing technical guidance on a regular basis is also required.
The candidate should have advanced-level Smart View and Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio (FR) skills.
Requisites and Qualifications:
· 1 year of experience leading a report building team, both on and offshore.
· 3 years of progressively complex report building experience in FR and SmartView.
· Gather, review and edit reporting requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
· Ability to translate business needs into data analysis and reporting solutions
· Develop reporting that provides real-business value and improves information and worker efficiency in a complex data environment
· Analyse requirements and interact with users and designers to determine the data sets required to meet the users needs
· Evaluate the technology available and select the best report format and delivery medium
· Build reporting that represents a wide range of business roles from Analyst to Executive Management by identifying user needs and developing reports that lead and report the business
· Build efficient, parameterized reporting in a manner that ensures data accuracy, preparation efficiency and report integrity while meeting deadlines
· Apply effective aesthetic report design to maximize informational value
· Improve the Client’s ability to rapidly deploy new report products and analytical tools in an environment of continual technological change and increasing end-user sophistication
· Develop a systematic approach to flexible reporting based on dynamic run-time conditions that minimizes amount of new report development for small changes in report functionality
· Integrating technological improvements into a managed set of reporting products
· Implement best practices to reduce maintenance, overhead and complexity
· Assist with analysing data integrity
· Work with application teams to identify potential improvements to data warehouse or enterprise application systems to better meet client analytical and reporting needs
· Train Users in the use of FR and SmartView
· Manage inventory and documentation of reports
· Create procedures for deploying reports
· Analyse user requirements and iterate with designers and users to produce high-performance, high-value reporting products
· Experience with analysing requirements from business users
· Experience with validating data integrity
· Thorough understanding of relational database concepts
·Thorough understanding of accounting processes and financial statements including Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement
· Strong communication skills
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law