029139-Senior Production Support Analyst
• Be part of Global production support team supporting health and compliance of Technology Infrastructure systems
• Including but not limited to, UNIX and Windows Servers, Storage (NAS/SAN), backups and Databases
• Perform support tasks as documented and aligned to each technology platform supported.
• This includes but is not limited to: UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, NAS, SAN, Backups, DB2, Hadoop, Sybase, SQL
• Ensuring critical issues are attended in a timely manner and escalated when appropriate
• Prioritizing tasks and adhering to Service Level Targets
• Contribute in Root Cause Analysis’s
Skills Set Required:
• Relevant Experience in managing Linux and Solaris and Windows Server Operating Systems
• Experience with virtualization technologies, e.g. Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare ESX
• Understanding of SAN/ NAS and associated protocols
• Experience supporting hardware including HP and Dell Enterprise servers
• Good working knowledge with DNS, NIS, LDAP, DHCP, autofs, NFS, TCP/IP, NTP
• Basic database administration, Sybase and DB2 preferred
• Excellent analytical and problems solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
• Experience performing Active Directory related activities: AD Object management
• Experience with change control and incident management
This role is to work as part of the Capgemini team providing Desktop Support.
The successful candidate will also need to work flexibly as part of the Remote Desktop Support team, dealing with Incidents, Service Requests or Changes as and when required.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Delivering the technical tasks within defined timescales and to standards agreed in relevant Service Level Agreements with client;
• Meeting various other Quality KPIs like UAT First Time Pass, Zero Downtime etc, wherever applicable;
• Participating in various client meetings for strategy making, providing inputs wherever applicable;
• Active involvement in Project work, should be able to outline the project plan and implement it further;
• Initiate and align all the standard processes in the corresponding service to adhere to ITIL standards and implement best practices;
• Perform peer-reviews for the team-members to ensure the quality deliverable;
• Should have excellent client facing skills and understand the client requirement, presentation and documentation skills;
• Perform Technical Interview (level1) and mentor the new starters and junior team members;
• improve the processes to make it cost-effective (in terms of efforts);
• Adapt upcoming technologies that could be used going forward for day-to-day delivery (as per the latest trends) and building capabilities on these within the team.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• 4-7 years of experience, Graduate in IT (preferably)
• Must have experience in Technology Application
• Should be proficient in Problem Diagnosis and Solution and Technical Process Expertise
• Should have progressing skills in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law