029081-Project Manager - LIMS Project Manager
Capgemini is looking for a Project Manager with strong experience in managing LIMS projects for a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device company.
The role will be based in Westborough, MA.
Key Attributes Required:
• Strong drive to accomplish assigned tasks, a “self starter”
• Must be a driven individual, able to focus on execution level (not technical details)
• Must have prior experience managing LIMS implementations in GMP regulated environment
• Three to five years prior experience in role of a Project Manager for Global Quality Control LIMS
• Must have strong working knowledge of manufacturing QC business processes and related quality systems environments
• Must be expert at developing and maintaining detailed project plans / schedules including tasks, milestones, resources and critical path
• Experience managing the delivery of a configurable, commercial off the shelf solution using an Agile or other iterative project delivery methodologies
• Discipline to follow defined methodologies while maintaining level of flexibility to adapt project approaches to needs of the project and organization
• Must have ability to motivate team members to meet commitments, hold each team member accountable to achieve their best while maintaining professional relationships
• Ability to build and maintain professional working relationships with a broad range of internal and external team players and navigate complex organizational structures
• Experience working with and developing presentations, reports and KPIs for Project Steering Committees
• Working in collaboration with Program Manager and ITS Project Leader / Project Manager, plan and manage project schedule and resource plan across all teams and work streams
• Work with appropriate subject matter experts to gather information and estimates necessary to build and manage an effective project schedule and resource plan
• Build and maintain detailed project schedule, resource plan and activity tracking tools and provide visibility on them to all stakeholders
• Plan, coordinate and actively manage all project team activities meetings and communications
• Monitor project schedule, milestones, deliverables and resource usage and ensure adherence to the agreed plans, escalating issues as appropriate
• Proactively identify resources required to deliver project as per the agreed project schedule
• Ensure resource commitments are communicated to all project contributors and with enough lead time to avoid delays due to resource conflicts or other constraints
• Lead, facilitate and coordinate all project team activities and deliverables as per agreed schedule while managing project expectations with project team members, suppliers and other stakeholders
• Proactively identify and manage risks associated with the project and provide visibility on them
• Continuously follow-up, motivate and drive timely execution of project tasks across all teams
• Define, gather and report agreed upon project metrics on a routine basis in Project Dashboard
• Key contributor for the organization, preparation and reporting to the Project Steering Committees
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific or Information Technology field preferred
• Full understanding of a complete project lifecycle within enterprise software, including SDLC
• Experience with software implementation within a validated systems environment, including 21CFR Part 11, ISO 17025, GxP, etc. a plus
• Experience leading and managing technical and software validation teams as part of large-scale, multi-site LIMS or other enterprise software deployments
• Strong people management and negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Proficiency in MS Office applications, Visio, and Microsoft Project
• PMP certification a plus
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law