029076-Process Mgr 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements
· Track project milestones and deliverables
· Should be able to manage customer escalations
· Identify process improvements and procedural challenges, recommending appropriate solutions
· Should be able to do RCA implementation
· Should be flexible to work longer shifts
· Should be able to manage Customer Weekly/Monthly reviews
· Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
· Ensure meeting AHT as per the customer guidelines
· Good People Management skills to manage large teams of voice resources
· Should be able to manage team issues and provide resolutions
· Experience of Health insurance domain will be preferred
· Should have relevant experience in Out Bound calling
· Should be able to coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members
· Should be able to influence team to take positive, proactive action and accountability for their role
Specialized/Practical Knowledge Primary Skills:
· Must have 1-2 years experience in managerial role.
· Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Word, Excel, Email, Windows, PowerPoint, Client Systems
· Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Organizational and Time Management Skills:
· Mediation and Management Sills
· Good leadership skills are necessary
· Ability to review and calculate data
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Healthcare domain knowledge will be an added advantage
· Prefer Bachelor’s degree or Associates in Finance or Accounting
· Achieves monthly goals for all projects
· Work and manage others in their work on accounts
· Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence within 48 hour of receipt.
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production;
• To integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences;
• To configure and parameterize the production equipments;
• To automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms;
• To define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data.
• To define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help;
• To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program;
• To prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge ;
• To analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2.
• To technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users;
• To formalize the reports of incident and the action plans and to ensure the implementation of it.
• To put in place, introduce, position rights to use and access, to maintain and put at day ;
• Optimize measuring instruments of performance and to produce them referrers;
• To level the pieces of software and the products, to apply the patches.
• To take part in the projects of change.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law