029068-HR Hire Tower Lead
Capgemini has a need for a professional, energetic and enthusiastic Hire Tower Lead to join its North America HR Shared Services team. The Hire Tower Lead will be responsible for understanding and managing the hiring lifecycle end to end. The Tower Lead must ensure the functional operations are efficient, the approach is effective and the results overall add value to the business across North America. He/she will also need to integrate the hiring operations across all of HR and the other Shared Services functions.
The breadth of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following functional areas:
- Management of the end to end Hire function: SAP HRIS Hire activities (Prehire validation and Hire action), Daily/Weekly data audits, I-9 Program Management, Performance Reviewer Alignment, Dashboard Reporting
- Being a broker to the Business managing and understanding the demand of our clients
- Partner with the Recruiting Operations Tower lead to coordinate the work flow and communications with key stakeholders; providing all viable options that will result in delivery with excellence meeting the needs of the business
- Work with the Deal Integration Leader and team members to successfully transition groups into Capgemini managing unique aspects for each population in alignment with the hiring process
- Management of a diverse team of both onshore and offshore resources to provide seamless operational support across the HR Services organization
- Functional oversight and ownership of Taleo ATS and understanding of hire processes and downstream impacts within SAP HRIS system
- Project and program management within the Hire Tower as well as the HR Services organization
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 5-7 years’ experience working in Human Resources operations
- Experience implementing and maintaining applicant tracking systems; Taleo and SAP Success Factors experience preferred
- Experience in managing data in an ERP system is required; experience with SAP HCM is preferred
- Experience working in a shared services environment or having held a cross-functional role in a professional services organization
- Proven success in managing transformation through people, process and/or technology
- Proven track record for running both large and small projects
- Experience managing an onshore team; exposure to or management of an offshore team
- PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong emphasis on customer experience
- Exemplary listening and comprehension skills
- Ability to listen, assimilate needs and formulate solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient MS Office Skills; MS Project skills a plus
- High attention to detail
- Proven decision making skills
- Effective prioritization and time management discipline
- Flexibility and agility to address changing priorities and initiatives
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law