029029-Programmer/Developer Lead - MuleSoft Developer
Senior Consultant Level Mulesoft Developer
The Senior Consultant works with the Sprint Mule Center for Enablement (C4E), customers and partners to implement MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform to solve mission-critical business challenges.
A Senior Consultant delivers successful projects by providing skilled technical consulting and custom training.
This individual must be able to provide technical leadership in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects.
The Senior Consultant assists customers in translating business requirements into technical requirements
In addition, this individual has the technical skills and experience needed to develop cost effective solutions that meet functional and performance requirements and that provide demonstrable returns the customer.
These skills include the ability to define, influence, and communicate technical direction, to make decisions, and to work autonomously in order to ensure the successful implementation of MuleSoft technology.
• Conduct in-depth Mulesoft specific code reviews to optimize resource utilization and capabilities.
• Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create eloquent, scalable/manageable designs, utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
• Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing critical updates from the field.
• Implement technical solutions for enterprise systems and build trust with customers in MuleSoft’s ability to meet their business requirements.
• Lead small development teams in multi-phase, heterogeneous work environments, with multiple work streams.
• Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions.
• Work closely with other internal functions providing feedback on future product requirements.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law