029001-Sr Tech Support Analyst
This role is to work as part of the Capgemini team providing IT Support.
The successful candidate will also need to work flexibly as part of the Remote IT Support team, dealing with Incidents, Service Requests or Changes as and when required.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Delivering the technical tasks within defined timescales and to standards agreed in relevant Service Level Agreements with client
- Meeting various other Quality KPIs like UAT First Time Pass, Zero Downtime etc, wherever applicable
- Strict adherence to standard technical processes/practices followed for the corresponding services
- Ability to understand/follow standard ITIL processes as per the scope of corresponding service
- Must get each piece of work peer-reviewed/QA’ed thoroughly before the actual delivery
- Ability to perform peer-reviews for other junior members/new starters within the team in absence of primary peer-reviewer
- Occasional involvement in Project work under minimal supervision of the experienced members in the team
- Learning upcoming technologies that could be used going forward for day-to-day delivery (as per the latest trends)
Qualifications – Technical:
- Graduate in IT (preferably)
- 3 to 4 years in relevant technologies
- Should have good exposure to ITIL processes
- Preferably ITIL certified
- Excellent knowledge of operating system like Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Must be either MCP/MCTS or certified in relevant technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
- Client focused in the delivery of service, with good client facing skills
- Experience providing support in a similar professional organization
- Must be able to manage the workload and adhere to required client procedures
- Should have an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Must be self-driven, objective and have the ability to use initiative and tenacity to resolve issues
- Must be flexible and able to work well within a team environment
- Adapt upcoming technologies as per trend
- Problem identification and resolution of accounts payable invoices and payment of invoices.
As a member of the team, participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team, delivers a high quality and cost effective service and oversees the process (or part of process) and customer service decisions.
Can take leadership to ensure the delivery of a customer focused service to client with highly proficient knowledge of one or more processes and continually strives to improve the process
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Is responsible for processing transactions and producing outputs in the following areas:
• Receive and Scan Documents
• Perform Invoice Pre-Process-Manual
• Perform Pre-Process-Electronic
• Perform E-invoicing (EIPP)
• Process PO Invoices
• Process Non-PO Invoices
• Process ERS Invoices
• Archive and Retrieve Documents
- Perform Pre-Process Claim
- Process Claim Processing
- Process Manual Payments
- Process Electronic Payments
• Bachelor’s degree Role Specific Competencies:
• Should have progressing skills BPO Technology, Commercial Control and Analytics
• Should be proficient in BPO Processes.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law