028997-Capacity Business Partner - CBP
A Capacity Business Partner (CBP) is responsible for delivering cost effective staffing to the BU.
• Strategic oversight/mgmt of staffing initiatives
• Assessing future projects for staffing risk
• Ensuring projects are staffed effectively to maximize CM%
• Driving Workforce Transformation initiatives across account
- Pyramid maximization
- CM% Mgmt/Improvement
- Managing to ADRC targets
The CBP is a member of the Account Leadership team and is responsible for informing them of all Capacity issues.
The CBP will also direct and track progress against defined workforce levers, including (but not exclusively):
- Campus hire absorption,
- GX usage,
- Offshore leverage
- Contractor management
• Review all upcoming staffing requests/Deal Reviews and assess staffing risk
• Attend Account Leadership calls/meetings
• Approve contractor requests and contractor margin levels
• Shape Workforce Transformation strategy for the account and drive the program and report results
• Be an active leader in the PSC organization, representing Account and Global BU interests
• Share best practice with CBPs from other BUs
Required Skills and Experience:
• Strong knowledge of the Capgemini organization and business model preferred
• Understanding of project commercials and financial impacts of staffing
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong executive presence
• Creative thinker and strategic planner
• Background in either resourcing or recruiting is a bonus
• Experience in delivering IT projects or modelling IT deals is highly beneficial
• Ability to work independently and to self-prioritize competing tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible and able to adapt to competing priorities
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in the functional area
- Experience maintaining relationships with individuals in other functional areas
- Demonstrated experience successfully lead at least one project that impacted multiple functional areas
- Experience successfully leading teams on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law