028953-Desktop Analyst 1
Scope of Work:
• Provide Level 1 support in Portuguese Language
• Excellent Written and Spoken Skills.
• Telephone Support, Remote Support, 24x7 Support.
• Troubleshooting operating system issues and errors (Windows O/S family) PC (CPU):
- Laptops, Monitors
- Printers (installation and troubleshooting)
- Scanners (installation and troubleshooting)
- Bit Locker Recovery Key
- Network drive and printer
- Windows 7 rollout and support
- Smart Card Support
- Email Client troubleshooting (MS exchange)
- Supporting standard Microsoft applications
• Internet errors and troubleshooting
• VPN connecting issues
• Password Resets:
- Cisco Unity to assist users with Voicemail password resets
- Online Password Reset, Business applications
• Remote Desktop support
• Basic troubleshooting of ERP (SAP, PeopleSoft)
• User Account Management
• Software install through Remote Assistance and SCCM push through AD
• Install added for the following applications:
- MS Project
- MS Visio
- Brava Viewer
- PCMS and more
• Access to PMP to manage Admin Access for systems.
• Update phone numbers in Tivoli
• Workday ticket processing
• SAP Role
• New Environmental Compliance and SuPM tickets
• Supporting standard Microsoft applications including Lync and Visio
• Testing and improvement in Service Now
• Training and Documentation provided to user base in Service Now.
• Knowledge Administration
• Incident and Problem management implementation
• Upgrade to iPhone from Blackberry Smart Phones:
- Transition from AT&T to Verizon Conference Accounts
- Verizon Conference Account Management,
- iPad and iPhone initial troubleshooting
- Access to Maas360 to activate users IOS devices
- Verizon account setup and book the temporary conference on share account.
Support for the following Business Applications:
• Adobe Software, Affinity, AMS, Approva/ BizRights, AutoCad Software, Blackline, Livelink, Employee Intranet, Espaider, GrowingU, MS Office, MyServiceDesk, SAP Software Install, Sharepoint, VPN, Webmail, Suricato
• Developing and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems
• Ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies for optimum performance
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Day to day management and support of servers;
• Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects;
• Monitoring of the servers, addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met;
• Proactive maintenance of the server estate;
• Server Hardware and Server OS break fix using the EARS ticketing system;
• Patching and Anti-Virus updates;
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Simple and Ad-hoc project work requests;
• On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law