028929-Managing Applications Consultant - SAP DTS Lead
SAP PP QM Managing Applications Consultant - SAP DTS Lead
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, the Consultant will be responsible for the full systems life cycle from requirements gathering through implementation of SAP Production Planning (PP) functional solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for clients.
As an SAP PP consultant you will participate on SAP implementation and rollout projects or SAP support and maintenance projects within logistics functional area.
Based on user requirements analysis you will prepare functional design and specifications, system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution.
Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge.
Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
Familiarity with SAP Inventory Management and Material Master functional expertise (system configuration) is required
• Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system
• Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes within the Demand to Supply (DTS) work stream.
• Designs to-be business processes based on SAP DTS global template and best practices
• Lead and assist in SAP design sessions
• Configure and maintain the relevant ECC components including but not limited to SAP PP-PI and SAP QM (including documentation)
• Support business users in delivery of end user training
• Support Extract, Transform and Cleanse of DTS data objects
• Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
• Provide overall maintenance and support
• Create functional specifications for application development objects (interfaces, conversions, enhancements and reports and forms) and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
• Coordination with the global team on all changes
- Four-year college degree In-depth understanding of SAP PP-PI and QM functionality and underlying data model (including configuration and master data)
- Understanding of cross-process integration with focus on manufacturing execution and quality management
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in end-to-end life cycle implementation projects for SAP PP-PI production execution
- Minimum of 7 years of SAP project experience including hands-on functional configuration, facilitation and communication to customers and stakeholders
- Experience working in a global SAP environment.
- Experience working on 3 or more Full Life Cycle SAP implementations
- Experience in providing structure and guidance to a global project team.
- Experience with Variant Configuration a plus
- Experience with SAP MII a plus
- Experience working with Solution Manager and SAP ASAP methodology is a plus
- Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure.
You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer.
You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility.
You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP level 2 and seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
More roles at Capgemini.com http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen
Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to cut and paste the follow in the body of your email for immediate consideration.
Be sure to include a brief introduction of yourself include your name with this position title in the subject line for the hiring authorities.
Full name - Contact information (phone + email) -SKYPE ID (needed for interviews)
Location - city, state, zip
Number of years in SAP - Primary SAP Skillset - Number of years with Primary Skillset
Configuration experience required - number of years configuration experience
Number of SAP FLCs with primary Skillset - Secondary SAP Skillset / Other related specialized skills
Do you have S4/HANA experience (not required) - If so, please list
Number of years within management consulting
Current Employer - Current title
Is your current project for your employer or a client - Are you an independent contractor
When can you start
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past - Have you applied online at Capgemini.com/jobs
US Work Authorization type - USC, EAD, or GC (We are not able to sponsor/transfer visas at this time)
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
Best days and time for you to interview (EST time)
Can you relocate if needed (not required)
Confidential - removed for interviews - do not list negotiable
Current Annual base salary or hourly rate - Desired annual base salary (full-time only)
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law