028920-Associate Director Presales
Capgemini offers innovative DevOps solutions globally.
We have an established DevOps Center of Excellence developing market leading solutions under the brand name PROVALUE.
We are looking for equally enthusiastic DevOps Presales leaders to join our team and sell our services and solutions.
Description of the role:
You will be expected to develop connections with our clients and drive significant revenue growth through your thought leadership, experience and our unique DevOps service offerings.
Our ideal candidate will work closely with our solutions teams, develop and manage client relationships, and act as Capgemini’s DevOps representative to the client market for these offerings.
This individual will be expected to deliver world-class solution demonstrations of Capgemini’s DevOps services and solutions to customer Director’s, Vice Presidents and CXO level executives, and at both pre and post sales meetings.
You must be able to articulate the business and technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospective new customers and solutions partners in collaboration with Account Managers to ensure all aspects of the sale are aligned.
This role may require to travel more than 50% of the time.
You can be based in any Capgemini office in the US.
Some key responsibilities:
· Responsible for revenue growth from DevOps services and solutions
· Identify demand for DevOps IT services and solutions across industry domains
· Establish and nurture connects with Capgemini’s existing and prospective client base
· Host the Technical RFP/RFI response submissions for prospective clients
· Relate to clients needs for DevOps and ability to assess ROI from a DevOps implementation
· Own Presales technical account management for prospective customers
· Conduct service and solution presentations and demonstrations
· Own the pre-sales, sales and delivery life cycle in collaboration with our DevOps CoE leaders
· Actively research and discuss competitive information in the marketplace with the sales team and prospects
· Ensure appropriate requirement gathering and fulfilment – responsible for customer satisfaction
· Organize and participate in road shows for internal and external customers
· Host and participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions to propagate brand image
· 10+ years of IT industry experience
· Pre-sales or sales experience of at least 6 years
· Experience in Sales or Account planning to achieve set targets
· Understanding of the Application Lifecycle phases (any industry/ sector)
· Understanding of the principles of Continuous Integration, Build, Testing, Operations, Automation and Continuous Delivery processes
· Ability to articulate value proposition of DevOps to various executives and stakeholders
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and its interfaces with IT Security and Service Operations
· An understanding of the Value of Agile and ITIL framework as key elements of a DevOps
· Experience in software development, IT operations or automated workload management solutions
· An understanding of Agile, DevOps and Continuous Delivery in both theory and practice
· Good communication skills; including the ability to clearly articulate and differentiate offerings
· Must be willing to travel sometimes on very short notice
Understanding of IT areas such as:
· Application Release (DevOps) & Application Development
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law