028910-Senior Applications Consultant - Salesforce and Eloqua
CRM - SFDC
- Work as a Salesforce Manager in designing Solutions to business requirements.
- Work closely with business to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com (PaaS).
- Perform detailed analysis of technical requirements.
- Assist in Writing technical solution and approach and design documentation supporting business needs.
- Hands-On experience in Designing and implementing applications on Force.com and configuring Salesforce.com.
- Ability to conduct user requirement gathering sessions and gather business requirements
- Able to translate the customer requirements and gap/fit analysis in to comprehensible functional design of Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across systems
- Working Knowledge on Standard Salesforce and Force.com platform, Sales and Service Cloud including Community
- Knowledge of Middleware Integration tools like CastIron / Informatica/ iCore / SiteCore / Pervasive ETL.
- Ability to understand large-data-volume considerations, risks, trade-offs and mitigation strategies
- Define best practices and processes for the team.
- Proven ability to look at technical processes from a strategic standpoint and understand their inter-relationships.
- Recommend to team members or customers the appropriate and optimal use/configuration of a custom build solution
- Understanding of integration platforms such as Cast Iron, Boomi, Informatica, Tibco, and Fusion
- Proven track record of writing, interpreting and managing deliverables of a consulting engagement.
- Strong SDLC experience
- Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA)
- Development,implementation & Support knowledge of Digital Marketing Automation Campaigns using Oracle Eloqua.
- Experience in Digital Marketing Automation and manual testing using Eloqua.
- Well versed with various Automation aspects like Email Marketing, Campaign Creation, Lead Management (Lead Scoring and Nurturing), Marketing Analysis, Managing Database and CRM Integration (To SFDC).
- Sound Experience in CRM Integration of Eloqua mainly to SFDC.
- Experience in creating and testing of CRM Integration aspects like Auto Synchs, Internal Events, and all the required Inbound and Outbound External calls
- Expertise in Report Generation in terms of various metrics of campaigns and database in the required formats.
- Executed very successful IP Warming Programs and resulted with good delivery rates.
- Experienced in Marketing Automation Platform Migration
- Knowledge on Logical Analysis, Marketing Strategies and applied on Customized web Applications.
- Formulated and executed effective UAT Scripts and test cases as per requirements and design documentation.
- Worked on End to End UAT Testing in a Multichannel based Web applications that include SFDC, Exact Target, and Eloqua.
- Reviewing Test scripts, Test Cases and Executing well as per the schedule and module assigned.
- Experience with new/Existing project upgrades and scoping and estimations
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Responsibilities:As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law