028809-Service Delivery Manager - Pega
The Delivery Executive (DE) is accountable for Pega Service Delivery to clients, assuring that Pega practice and the Account meet the terms of contracted Managed Services and exceeds expectations in Delivery.
The Delivery Executive is accountable for the operational performance of contract between Account and the client.
- Ensuring a successful transition of clients IT operation into Pega
- Managing client delivery satisfaction and expectations aligned with contract entitlements
- Analyzing gaps and refining processes to ensure a positive client experience
- Root cause analysis and corrective actions, while also identifying opportunities to provide new offers
The Delivery Executive is the Pega Service Line’s representative to Account teams.
1. Strive for Account and Client satisfaction and retention.
2. Revenue Growth, Expand the service relationship based on value-added services
3. Strengthen Client relationships through continued improvement
4. Ensure Client Loyalty / Advocacy ; On Time and At or Above Client Expectations and positive Client Satisfaction Scores
5. Delivery Executive on demand, needs to work as Sales Executive to bring new opportunities to Pega SL by working with new clients, account teams on proposals.
Essential Duties-Account Management:
1. Actively participate in Strategic Account Planning to enable an understanding of the client's business model, overall goals, and business needs.
2. Develops an intimate understanding of each client’s technical and operational environment and collaborates with sales teams as necessary to develop technology road map, strategy, etc.
3. Establishes positive relationships across the client’s technical and operational communities with individuals who are responsible for ensuring success at multiple levels (tactical and strategic)
4. Intervenes as necessary to resolve client satisfaction issues.
5. Assesses client’s support needs and pursues opportunities to position additional PEGA Offers.
Service Management :
1. Responsible for oversight and management of all aspects of PEGA Service Delivery under the Managed Services Agreement
2. Assumes leadership role, coordinating the activities of all PEGA projects involved in fulfilling the terms of the Managed Services Agreement.
3. Understands SLA’s (Service Level Agreements), service entitlements, operational support plans and general terms and conditions for assigned accounts and acts as the liaison between the client and the PEGA service delivery organizations.
4. Reporting of PEGA delivery performance on Managed Services activities. Intervenes and/or escalates performance issues as appropriate through to completion.
5. Communicates the status of escalated activities to the client (and PEGA account team) in a timely manner using agreed-upon processes.
6. Develops monthly and /or quarterly (QBR) PEGA Performance reports and reviews with client, either in person, or utilizing PEGA video capabilities.
7. Maintains and expands PEGA’s Service Portfolio, capabilities, and sales strategies.
- BA/BS in Business Management or Information Technology preferred
- 15+ years in IT having Service Delivery/Operational experience.
- Equivalent experience within a client’s telecommunications or network organization
- Responsibility for management of vendor relationships and performance
- Client service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to present and communicate effectively
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team-building skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create and conduct effective presentations
- Strong Pega Alliance background
Service Delivery Management (SDM) covers the management of ongoing services to clients.
This includes all service support and service management processes (in line with ITIL/ASL definitions) plus others which are required for a specific engagement.
SDM roles ensure that the service to the client meets contractual requirements and service level agreements (SLAs).
Based on service delivery realization and deviation, the SDM agrees on service improvements together with the client.
SDM includes the roles of Service Delivery Manager, Service Management Consultant, Service Coordinator, Service Administrator plus Change, Incident and Problem Managers.
It therefore covers tasks from logging and progressing problemsand incidents to managing the quality and commercial success of a service to a client.
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that the managed areas within your service are performing to contractual targets and you identify service improvements where appropriate.
In addition, you are acquiring a thorough understanding of the client’s business and are starting to develop relationships with client representatives, identifying ways of adding value.
You manage some aspects of day-to-day operations with a focus on achieving SLAs and KPIs for relevant areas.
You are responsible for providing in-scope services for specific areas, with assistance from technical leads.
Depending on the contract, you have a staff of 1-2 onshore resources.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Must have experience in Negotiating and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Transition Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law