028806-Enterprise Architect - Tableau Sr. Lead
• Someone who has lead or worked as a solutions architect in a BI or IT environment
• Strong stakeholder management able to help the client define the requirements for the analytics vs. just taking them
• Understands the importance of user stories
• Able to lead discussions of the best approach to architect a solution without clear guidelines/directives
• Create rich visualizations by leveraging the power of the tool; not just putting visuals on a dashboard
• Utilizes best practices when creating dashboards including placement and optimization
• Very Strong SQL and Advanced SQL knowledge
• Would be beneficial to have someone who has trained others or given presentations on the tool
• Can give clear examples of how to implemented an end to end solution for Tableau Projects
• Deep knowledge of BI features and functions.
• Strong Data Management knowledge with Data Modeling expertise.
• Clear understanding of how to shape data for the best consumption by Tableau
• Experience in an agile/scrum environment would be a plus
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT.
Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation.
They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints.
They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization.
You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects.
You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Technical certification e.g. Cisco, VMWare; or achieved professional certification TOGAF 9 level; or has / seeking IAF level 1
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge, Negotiating, Financial Analysis and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Change Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law