028803-Senior Programmer / Developer - MuleSoft Lead Developer
The Senior Middleware/Integration Developer works with the Engagement Manager, customers, architects and partners to implement MuleSoft's AnyPoint platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges.
The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
This individual must be able to provide technical leadership in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects.
This position requires knowledge and experience with J2EE, MuleSoft product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform, including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and Problem solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Strong understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
- Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework is preferred
- Experience with large implementation of framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Lead large to mid-size development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the engagement leadership and be accountable for on-time and on-budget delivery
- 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
- Experience in medium to large size implementations, managing geographically distributed teams
- Senior level Java development experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies and standards
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Experience with SOAP and REST a must
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning - Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
Background in agile and waterfall methodologies
Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 10 years relevant experience providing IT enable solutions.
Must have MuleSoft Certification
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law