028799-Senior Project Manager - SFDC - Sales Force
Experienced project manager to lead the implementation planning efforts for a large Salesforce.com implementation (Sales Cloud and Service Cloud).
This will include PMO setup, creation of the project governance plan (PGP), and stand-up of a Salesforce Center of Excellence.
This individual will need to lead discussions with the client teams and champion efforts to establish the PMO and CoE organizations, methodologies, and structure ahead of the implementation kick-off.
Goal is for this PM to establish trust with the client and continue as the senior PM on the subsequent implementation.
• Experience with Salesforce or similar cloud based solution implementation
• Experience with planning and managing large global IT projects
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• Ability to support program executives with planning, management, and communication
• Ability to provide overall direction to individual project managers and team leads
• Ability to lead in a multi-vendor and multi-discipline program
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• Monitors management of issues / risks and escalates appropriately.
• Establishes document management standards and processes.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project. Clients may be external or internal.
You are responsible for the translation of the client's complex business requirements into formal agreements.
For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results.
This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client's solution.
You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law