028772-Associate Architect - Informatica Big Data Edition ETL Lead
Strong Informatica Big Data Edition ETL Lead ( Architect) requied @ NJ, USA
Experience in Architecting, designing and developing Enterprise wide ETL Solution
· 10+ years of IT Experience,
· 5+ years of hands on Experience on Informatica ( Power center) and 2 + years on the Informatica Big Data Edition
· Strong Data Management knowledge with Data Modeling expertise on Teradadata EDW.
· Experience in leveraging INFA Big Data Edition ETL to extract data from Cloudera Data Lake and Large Databases like Teradata or AWS Redshift.
· Experience on Informatica BDE guidelines and best practices
· Experience with Push down optimization to Hadoop using Informatica BDE
· Informatica BDE limitations when running jobs in Push Down optimization mode Hands on experience on developer tool to create Mappings, Workflows, and Applications etc.
· Should be able to debug logs for jobs running in push down mode.
· Experience in data profiling & data quality rules development with business and IT end users.
· Acquaintance with Big Data concepts (Map Reduce, HDFS, Hive).
· Proven experience translating business problems into actionable data quality initiatives .
· Prior Exeperience of working on large BI programs using Scrum methodology is required.
· Experience of working in a Cross Functional Agile team and leading a Distributed Delivery team @ Offshore.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law