028751-Applications Consultant 2 - SAP APO
This is a Monday thru Friday office working position( i.e. our staff will have to work from SJM office Mon to Fri).
No remote working permitted.
Employee will have to move locally if not local.
SAP Supply Chain Functional Support Analyst (SAP)- Minnetonka MN SAP SNP/DP
Functional Support Analyst has primary responsibility for the day-to-day support, operation, maintenance, development and continuous improvements of SAP Supply Chain applications and activities.
This position is 1st level support for CLIENT’S top users and 2nd level support to CLIENT’S end users
· Responsible for effective and efficient functionality of the Supply Chain Applications for the North America SAP system and support of the new Global SAP Implementation
· Responsible for the implementation of necessary changes without causing business interruptions
· Support high-level analysis of customer business processes and requirements and architect custom end-to-end solutions that meet business requirements, managing functional and technical support and prioritization across IT projects and on-going user support
· Work closely with all other Global IT Applications functions, development teams, external partners and business units to ensure successful project completion
· Responsible to create documentation for implementation and updates in the SAP and SAP eco-system as described in the Change Management process; while completing the configuration and initial testing of the Change Requests approved
· Support Business in creating test scenarios and user manuals for new and updated processes
· Support Access Control team in creating roles for different user functionalities
· Collaborate to be compliant with CLIENT’S IT standards
· Responsible to analyze the Events, Incidents, Problems, Request, Access and Changes escalated as 2nd level support
· Support audits and special projects
· Excellent understanding of IT Application architectures
· Strong customer-service orientation
· High degree of self-motivation, excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, electronic)
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
· Ability to conduct research · Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Strong technical documentation, problem solving and analytical skills and working knowledge of Microsoft tools (Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Shows ability to be resourceful and driven
• Ability to influence and shape the decisions of others and to work through issues or conflicts to create.
• Highly organized, results driven and an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to present information to all levels of organization
· Bachelor degree in the field of computer science, information systems, business administration or related field is also preferred
· Minimum of 5-7 years of knowledge and experience in SAP SNP & DP & APO - SNP experience and knowledge is a MUST
- Production Support Experience is a MUST
· Excellent experience in support of supply chain IT applications such as SAP Advanced Planning Optimization (APO) Demand Planning (DP), Supply Network Planning (SNP), ECC Production Planning (PP) and APO Business Intelligence (BI).
· Proven experience in the support of implementation of SAP SNP/DP/APO roll outs and Hypercare
· Strong knowledge of application system best practices and methods
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE)
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law