028747-Programmer/ Developer Lead - Java developer - WDAT
The Java Developer will be responsible for designing, developing and testing software to create solutions and services tailored to the needs of the business and external customers.
Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.
The role will be local to Orlando, FL.
No travel required.
Essential functions of the role as below:
• Responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development methods and infrastructure.
• Support impact assessment and decision related to technology choices, design /architectural considerations and implementation strategy.
• Expert level skills in Java development, with an ability to take a deep dive in the implementation aspects.
• Expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice when necessary.
• Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean / Agile / XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Minimum 5 years IT industry experience
• Bachelor Degree in Information Systems (IS), Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (OR High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 2 years of IS, IT, or Computer Science) or equivalent experience
• Senior Developer with strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
• Conversant with Java / J2EE and Web related Technologies.
• Strong knowledge of Hibernate and Spring is a must
• Conversant with SOAP, RESTful WS and XML, XSD, JSON
• Experience with Oracle and SQL is a must
• Good working knowledge of Tomcat and IBM Websphere Ideal candidate will also have experience presenting effectively to non-technical and executive audiences.
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
• Resourceful and quick learner; able to efficiently seek out, learn,and apply new areas of expertise as needed.
• Highly self-motivated, able to work independently
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law