028735-Programmer / Developer Lead - Java Full Stack with AWS
• Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
• Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
• Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high - quality software releases every 4 weeks through Sprints
• Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
• Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
• Troubleshoot production support issues post deployment and come up with solutions as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• 7+ years of application development experience, including application architecture and design
• Experience delivering web - based technology and Integration solutions to meet business needs
• Hands on experience with Java / J2EE, Spring, Apache, Camel, AWS Elastic Bean Stalk, Cloud Watch, MySQL, Docker, Jenkins, GitHub, Tibco Mashery, Java 8 and Maven
• Deep knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with both technical and business users in the organization)
• 5+ years’ experience in the following: JDK 1.6 / 1.7, Hibernate 3.x, Spring, J2EE, XML, Junit • Deep knowledge of SOA and Microservices architectures.
• Experience with SOAP web services and message-oriented middleware such as AMQP, JMS, MSMQ and SQS.
• Deep knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3)
• Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
• Experience with web development frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery etc.
• Experience with Restful design principles and working experience with REST / JSON interfaces
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment.
Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, a
Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
Perform unit testing assist in system and user testing fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law