028714-Project Manager - IT Project Manager / HR
Description of work to be performed:
- Work with Implementation Project Manager to coordinate activities and resources
- Facilitate and liaise between the Implementation Project Manager and the Business Users
- Coordinate and facilitate data cleansing and data conversion activities
- Coordinate and monitor system integration tests and user acceptance tests
- Coordinate migration activities (automatic / manual) inside the Business Areas
- Engage power users and assure communication continuity
- Support change management activities within the user departments
- Monitor and coordinate training activities
- Monitor and control project budget
- Prepare for and facilitate weekly project management meetings.
- Coordinate reporting on the various aspects of the project, such as extensions, conversions, Kronos, barcoding, change management, document management, responsibility matrix, training material preparation, and training schedules.
- Manage and mitigate project risks and issues
Deliverables to include, but not limited to:
- Project plan and task tracking sheets
- Risks, Issues and Change Logs
- Project Status Reports and Status Presentations posted to SharePoint
- Steering committee meeting presentation materials posted to SharePoint
- PMP certification
Experience managing Projects covering the following areas:
- Oracle HR / Payroll
- Fluent written and oral skills in English
- Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
- They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
- Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
- A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
- You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests.
- You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
- You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis and Solution.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law